grim22

BOT's Top 25 Movies of 2016 Countdown. Reveal complete. Master list in first post.

Spoiler

Hacksaw Ridge

OPBQAVb.jpg

Uj9Z2SN.png

Mel Gibson is back, I guess. Gibson returned with a war drama about a pacifist which surprisingly enough had a lot of violence in it. Andrew Garfield gives a really good performance as Desmond Doss and Gibson does not insult any religion during the press tour – pretty much a win-win.

USER REVIEWS

This is the best film of the year. A+

-Timurfincuk

One of, if not the best, of the year. I seriously loved this movie, @Nutella of Arabia @Water Bottle I was scared I was going to be let down by how hyped I was based on a combo of your reactions/critical reviews/audience reception at my theatre.

I was not let down. Awesome movie. Yea, it mostly does hit the beats you expect it to hit, especially after seeing the trailer. But it's extremely well done in pretty much every aspect, from the performances to the battles to even the music. Would certainly put it up there along the likes of SPR among modern war flicks. 

Everyone, please go see this.

-DAJK

• Like 16

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

that was the exact same placement hell or high water had on the cumulative critics top 50 list. https://criticstop10.com/

you snobs!

at least the critics had the good sense of putting Manchester by the Sea in the top 5. For shame BOT. For shame.

Just now, grim22 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Absolutely amazing movie.

Poor Wilderpeople though.

• Like 3