FlashMaster659

Mar 3-5 Weekend - Official Estimates - Logan 85.3m, Get Out 26.1m, Shack 16.1m, LEGO Bat 16.5, BIF 4.9m

3 minutes ago, Emerald kikyou said:

someone give Hugh Jackman the leading role in a live action adaptation of " The last of us ". He needs to be  Joel !!  :sarah:

Its from the studio that did the Resident Evil movies. He needs to stay far from it

20 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

I feel sorry for the person making the next X-Men movie.  Like why bother?  Logan felt like the end of the franchise because it was really Wolverine's the entire time.

Well, aside from that shit character Kerry, Legion's kind of already better for me. And, we still have 4 episodes to go! Check it out if you haven't already. Very, very different from superhero stuff out there.

3 minutes ago, robertman2 said:

Its from the studio that did the Resident Evil movies. He needs to stay far from it

Well I do hate the resident evil movies. But he's so perfect for the role I just can't! And it's "The Last Of Us" it's so good that it's hard to go wrong with it.:redcapes:

Edited by Emerald kikyou

3 minutes ago, Emerald kikyou said:

Well I do hate the resident evil movies. But he's so perfect for the role I just can't! And it's "The Last Of Us" it's so good that it's hard to go wrong with it.:redcapes:

They'll find a way to fuck it up

47 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

Logan was very good although it was more in the vein of a western like True Grit and Unforgiven which isn't too surprising considering James Mangold directed 3.10 to Yuma. It's a great sendoff's to Jackman's Logan/Wolverine. 

Thats exciting.  The Western Genre is far and away superior to the superhero one.

Marvel is continuing its golden age streak. Both the MCU and non-MCU are doing great at the box office. All that money, I hope Fox/Disney donates some of that to feed starving children in Africa or to cure cancer.

Edited by movieboner

7 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

Does Logan have a post credits scene?

Spoiler

Nope but a Deadpool 2 short

Edited by YourMother

59 minutes ago, Rman823 said:

The smart thing to do would be reboot after Apocalypse's performance and the finality of Logan but we know that's not going to happen. 

I would put X-men on hiatus and focus on Deadpool, X-Force and New Mutants.

In 2027 release a coloful and imaginative reboot of the X-men exploring the fun and crazy stories that have been off limits before then.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

I would put X-men on hiatus and focus on Deadpool, X-Force and New Mutants.

In 2027 release a coloful and imaginative reboot of the X-men exploring the fun and crazy stories that have been off limits before then.

Unsure if X-Force, Deadpool and New Mutants is enough to renew the X-Men rights or they have to make a movie called X-Men involving a certain group of characters every few years.