FlashMaster659

Mar 3-5 Weekend - Official Estimates - Logan 85.3m, Get Out 26.1m, Shack 16.1m, LEGO Bat 16.5, BIF 4.9m

2 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Avatar 2 will be Rated R, mark my words.

It is a Fox film.

Fox is leading the revolution for quality filmmaking.

The Disney reign of terror & their PG-13 Vanilla, Disposable films must come to an end.

Cue Fox Fanfare.

Sucks this is a joke but I'm all for R rated space opera. maybe Dune? 

Logan was very good although it was more in the vein of a western like True Grit and Unforgiven which isn't too surprising considering James Mangold directed 3.10 to Yuma. It's a great sendoff's to Jackman's Logan/Wolverine. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Did @The Futurist not like Logan?

Spent the longest time bashing the film, watched it and liked it and now because someone said that Fox is the one taking chances, The Futurist has gone into meltdown mode because how dare someone say that fox is the one taking chances and not Disney. 

Lol, I looked at the metacritic reviews for breath of the wild on the switch and it's sitting at a 98 with reviews ranging from

"Best Game ever made"

"A perfect masterpiece"

"the most rewarding experience of my life"

Glad it's keeping my expectations in check

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, The Panda said:

Lol, I looked at the metacritic reviews for breath of the wild on the switch and it's sitting at a 98 with reviews ranging from

"Best Game ever made"

"A perfect masterpiece"

"the most rewarding experience of my life"

Glad it's keeping my expectations in check

So mixed for a Zelda game?

• Like 6

Hugh Jackman’s “Logan” looks to tally as much as $74 million during its opening weekend, early estimates showed Friday.

Fox’s R-rated fantasy-actioner looked to wind up Friday — which would include a powerful $9.5 million in Thursday night previews — with around $28 million at 4,071 sites.

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/box-office-logan-get-out-shack-1202001708/

1 minute ago, Durden said:

Hugh Jackman’s “Logan” looks to tally as much as $74 million during its opening weekend, early estimates showed Friday.

Fox’s R-rated fantasy-actioner looked to wind up Friday — which would include a powerful $9.5 million in Thursday night previews — with around $28 million at 4,071 sites.

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/box-office-logan-get-out-shack-1202001708/

Too low...

Friday will be 30M+.

• Like 2

Just now, Ozymandias said:

I feel sorry for the person making the next X-Men movie.  Like why bother?  Logan felt like the end of the franchise because it was really Wolverine's the entire time.

The smart thing to do would be reboot after Apocalypse's performance and the finality of Logan but we know that's not going to happen. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

I'll be seeing the best superhero film since The Dark Knight on  Sunday! I havent seen John Wick 2 yet either so might make it a double feature.

Do it ! That would be a perfect double feature. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Rman823 said:

The smart thing to do would be reboot after Apocalypse's performance and the finality of Logan but we know that's not going to happen. 

The smart thing would be finding a bigger Universe to be part of.

X-Men has one problem, it's doing Avengers-Movies for 17 years now. There was never room to grow, because the series started as a big ensemble already.