Ezen Baklattan

THE THREAD OF THE FURIOUS: Friday #s (DHD, Pg 36) F8 45.5M, BB 6.6M, BATB 5.3M, Smurfs 2.9M, GIS 2.1M

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Image result for nevah gif

Any more details on the different versions of King Arthur? If they're radically different, that can't be a good sign.

ONLY 320000 VIEWS

• Like 1

Just now, Fate of the Robertman2 said:

:insane:

Infinity War has all the MCU characters and could potentially be the MCU's swan song to the GA doing something like $210M-$220M OW and then drop like a stone afterwards and finish with $450M domestic.

JW2 will be the next AOU, and do a big OW ($180M-$190M) but have shit legs due to competition.

The Incredibles 2 has huge amounts of nostalgia behind it, I could even see a $150M OW for it, and finishing around $500M with Dory legs.

• Like 1

God, F8te or whatever the fuck you call it was garbage. Not doing these movies anymore. They should've ended it with 7. Physics of this movie was b/s. You have to leave logic at the door, and I just couldn't do it anymore. Waste of time.

Just now, FilmBuff said:

God, F8te or whatever the fuck you call it was garbage. Not doing these movies anymore. They should've ended it with 7. Physics of this movie was b/s. You have to leave logic at the door, and I just couldn't do it anymore. Waste of time.

The fuck?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FilmBuff said:

Ah,sorry you didn't like it. Never was a fan of the franchise myself,but I know others love it. heh

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FilmBuff said:

That's been the franchise since the beginning, man

jNxDszW.gif

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

This shit is gonna have insane word of mouth.  So much applause during the movie, so much laughter, everything.  The action is amped up to a million.

2 minutes ago, FilmBuff said:

AND SO IT BEGINS

• Like 13

:sadben:

1 minute ago, franfar said:

WRONG

:redcapes: (Seriously that Christmas event spot and potential great visuals and shark planes, I could see $400M+ Domestic for Aquaman (if well received from JL) more than any other DCEU movie.)

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 1

Image result for haters gonna hate gif beauty