grim22

The 15:17 to Paris | Feb 9 2018 | You're probably sick of this trailer.

I can't wait for this movie to be released.

Because I have gotten this trailer with EVERY.

GODDAMN.

MOVIE.

In the past two months. Warner Brothers. You have a bunch of movies coming out. Show me action Vikander or Speilberg Spy Kids for a change. I am absolutely tired of this trailer. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The Shape of Pasta said:

GODDAMN.

MOVIE.

In the past two months. Warner Brothers. You have a bunch of movies coming out. Show me action Vikander or Speilberg Spy Kids for a change. I am absolutely tired of this trailer. 

ME TOO! This and Fifty Shades Freed really need to go the fuck away already.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Shape of Pasta said:

GODDAMN.

MOVIE.

i dunno man, you ever just feel like life is pushing ya towards something? like some greater purpose?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

The Fifty Shades trailer is fun! I can't say the same about this trash.

I will say it gives me a chuckle when Anastasia is telling off the blonde bimbo architect for trying to make a pass at Christian. Some lady at one of the movies I saw it at recently said "yeah, you tell her, honey" when that happened.

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 2

On 12/14/2017 at 5:03 PM, WrathOfHan said:

The comment that said this is useless because the only people who'll see it can go to R rated movies is right :hahaha: 

Another reason to make a movie PG-13 is for the audience who avoids R-rated movies even though they're old enough to see them. If you were appealing to a bit of a faith-based crowd, perhaps?

• Like 1

The Annihilation trailer is still the one that's been stalking me the most lately, and I'm so excited when that movie's gone and I'll never see that trailer again. Every time I watch it, I think to myself, "I'm supposed to be excited for this movie, because...?"

This one also looks more rough the more I see it (I've got it twice)

3 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

The Annihilation trailer is still the one that's been stalking me the most lately, and I'm so excited when that movie's gone and I'll never see that trailer again. Every time I watch it, I think to myself, "I'm supposed to be excited for this movie, because...?"

This one also looks more rough the more I see it (I've got it twice)

Oh yeah, I'm definitely going to see Annihilation, but I'm becoming very much sick of seeing the trailer.

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 1

Ignoring all the politics, I'm gonna judge the ultimate movie as a movie...and so far, the trailer seems like it's gonna be hitting its target audience well, and the move to a PG-13 will also be beneficial, since there are adult folks who won't go to R who would go to this...

From the trailer, it does seem like the non-actors acting might be a weak point...but then again, it also seems like they won't be onscreen as much as might be expected...so, that's likely to help the overall movie...

It seems like Clint made a superhero origin story movie...and I find it actually kinda genius, b/c these movies have sold well in the last 5-10 years (and b/c it will let him both humanize his "heroes" and keep them off the screen for large portions of the movie)...and these guys (and a few others who also helped take down the planned shooter) were the super-heroes for the day.  It's like a movie showing Spiderman's life and 1st outing...and then kinda ending b/c it's unlikely they'll be any more superheroing from them in the future...

But, I'm not gonna follow the crowd and crap on the movie b/c it's a true-life "hero" story - that's a staple story for Hollywood, and this one has more of a hook than many of them have had in the past...it's just a movie I myself might pass on since I tend to pass on theatrical viewing for almost all these movies that I've already "seen" in the news b/c they don't offer much new to me...this one seems like it offers more than most, but probably not enough for me to drop more than $2-3/ticket (so it's 2nd run, big ticket deal, or bust since I don't have Moviepass...if I did, I'd probably see it as a guaranteed uplifting movie, since I know this is getting a happy ending)...

Edited by TwoMisfits
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

This is not a good movie and woof can they not act.  This was little more than Warner Bros. wanting to finance for relatively cheap what Eastwood wanted to do as he doesn't have many films left.  

So basically, Clint made his own version of Act of Valor.

5 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

This is not a good movie and woof can they not act.  This was little more than Warner Bros. wanting to finance for relatively cheap what Eastwood wanted to do as he doesn't have many films left.  

Damn that's unfortunate, especially for someone who has made as many great films as Eastwood. Sad to think that every film he does may be his last, and it would suck if the last one is a stinker. 

Was hoping he'd keep up his good streak, and be 3 for 3