kayumanggi

KILLERS OF THE FLOWER MOON | 10.20.2023 | Paramount | current gross: $67,826,648

they're not mixed lol it's mostly people saying it's great with a couple people saying it's good. go to the indiana jones thread to see mixed reviews jesus. i think people were expecting literally every critic to get on their knees and put scorsese's balls in their mouth and maybe in that context they look mixed idk.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, titanic2187 said:

The initial review may appear mixed but let's not forget the best Scorsese's movie since Goodfellas, was actually a movie with only RT 83% fresh, 79% MC, Oscarless and a financial flop. People were too harsh to Silence, that movie is one of the best movie in history and most underrated film among Scorsese's filmography. 

HA. seeing your avatar reminds me of Leo's other great performance. Since he got older i'm not enjoying him as when he was younger. Anyway, this seems to be a great movie and another win for Leo'scorsese pairing

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

they're not mixed lol it's mostly people saying it's great with a couple people saying it's good. go to the indiana jones thread to see mixed reviews jesus. i think people were expecting literally every critic to get on their knees and put scorsese's balls in their mouth and maybe in that context they look mixed idk.

Guys, the mixed comment was a joke, it's a recurring thing here lol

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Maggie said:

HA. seeing your avatar reminds me of Leo's other great performance. Since he got older i'm not enjoying him as when he was younger. Anyway, this seems to be a great movie and another win for Leo'scorsese pairing

Tbh, I actually never enjoyed his performance. I thought his acting is fine but seldom rock me to the core. His best performance so far IMO is Basketball diaries. If trailer is any sign, Leo's acting in this movie should be another "standard" performance out of him. 

• Like 1