Plain Old Tele

What a WONDERful Weekend | WW down only 16% on Sunday. 103M weekend. pg 226

6 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Because it would make the negative reception BvS had (making more than half your total from opening weekend can in no way be spun as a positive) even more glaring and how much potential it would've had had it enjoyed a positive (or at least significantly less divisive) one.

Your reason still makes no sense 

as Ww only needs another 97mil to surpass BVS Multiplier.

3 hours ago, God Emperor Tele said:

That's incredible.  To me, it's the most important scene in the movie.

But you hear about this stuff all the time.  Why do money men, in other words, not the creative ones, seem to stick their nose into the creative side of things?  I guess it's same in sports, right?  Owners telling their GM's what to do when they have no idea how to run a team.  They sign checks, they should just leave it at that.

So thankful Jenkins got to leave it in there.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, God Emperor Tele said:

Reminds me of the VFX guys going to Joss Whedon during post-production on Avengers and asking, "Joss, can we lose this complex tie-in shot in New York with all the Avengers?  It's taking up a lot manhours."

"Uh, guys, I think that shot is why we're here."

• Like 3

1 minute ago, God Emperor Tele said:

We got ourselves a hot take here. :lol: 

It feels good to have hot takes on the negative side of things again; god knows I've done enough positive hot takes this year :lol: 

3 minutes ago, baumer said:

That's incredible.  To me, it's the most important scene in the movie.

But you hear about this stuff all the time.  Why do money men, in other words, not the creative ones, seem to stick their nose into the creative side of things?  I guess it's same in sports, right?  Owners telling their GM's what to do when they have no idea how to run a team.  They sign checks, they should just leave it at that.

So thankful Jenkins got to leave it in there.

Seems like the No Man's Land scene is slowly becoming an iconic moment in cinema history. 

Seriously, someone pinch me. This has got to be a dream... :D 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Cochofles said:

Seems like the No Man's Land scene is slowly becoming an iconic moment in cinema history. 

Seriously, someone pinch me. This has got to be a dream... :D 

I mentioned you yesterday on the whats app chat....we all agreed that you must be beside yourself with how well this film turned out, not just that you loved it but that it's being so well received. :)

• Like 2