Dementeleus

What a WONDERful Weekend | WW down only 16% on Sunday. 103M weekend. pg 226

4 hours ago, YourMother said:

3rd Update Writethru, Friday 4:38PM: Late afternoon industry estimates show Warner Bros/DC and Patty Jenkins’ Wonder Woman rising to $38.5M today, and $95M+ for the weekend. That’s easily the best domestic opening for a female director, beating previous champ Fifty Shades of Grey directed by Sam Taylor-Johnson ($85.1M).  Some think Wonder Woman can tip $100M over three days; we’ll have a better idea later tonight. Too soon to call.

• Like 1

By the way, @aabattery the Ragnarok trailer got good reactions from my WW screening yesterday. Granted, it's a showing most likely consisted of fanboys/girls; but I'm still pleased.

Will it be the best Waititi's? I'm beyond excite. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

bad blood was lazy trash too so i suppose it makes sense that Katy wouldn't put any effort into the rebuttal either.

Yeah it was lazy and seemed like it was inspired by the top singles from Spears big era but at least it was catchy and sounded well produced.

Can't say the same for Swish swish.

Taylor Swif is a garbage musician and an even more garbage person. Anyway, is the number 33 or 38? I think it's 33 - Gitesh has almost never been wrong and it just feels right to be pessimistic.

1 minute ago, TalismanRing said:

Even the lowest numbers is more than fine and added with the critical and audience response WW2 (damn that looks wrong) is guaranteed

No, with this number will

be under 80m OW, under 200 domestic, is impossible with Total about 400-450

have a sequel, is the best movie of the year for me but thanks to Snyder and Ayer disaster this is the result

2 minutes ago, Nova said:

Okay Katy Perry :redcapes:

Good god no. Seriously Kendrick and Taylor for life. But that's quite possibly the worst song either one of them has been associated with (okay Kendrick has been featured on some real garbage so maybe not but for Taylor definitely)

Just now, Cmasterclay said:

Taylor Swif is a garbage musician and an even more garbage person. Anyway, is the number 33 or 38? I think it's 33 - Gitesh has almost never been wrong and it just feels right to be pessimistic.

So you know her in life? Really interesting, tell me more. 

• Like 1