Dementeleus

What a WONDERful Weekend | WW down only 16% on Sunday. 103M weekend. pg 226

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

there has never been a good guest rap verse on a pop song ever. partly to do with that pop has to be blandly broadly appealing so they're not allowed to say anything, idk.

My dude, Ludicrous on Baby 

SHE WAKE ME UP DAILY

DON'T NEED NO STARBUCKS

1 minute ago, God Emperor Tele said:

I'm inspired. 

Here's another real, legitimate photograph of you clutching your most prized possessions; a VHS, Betamax, DVD and Blu-ray copy of Lawrence of Arabia.

CT6Hhln.png

• Like 8

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Yeezy's bit on E.T. is amazing:

I know a bar out in Mars
Where they driving spaceships instead of cars
Cop a Prada space suit about the stars
Getting stupid high straight up out the jars
Pockets on Shrek, rockets on deck
Tell me what's next? Alien sex
I'mma disrobe you
Then I'mma probe you
See I abducted you
So I tell you what to do
I tell you what to do, what to do

i believe that kanye believes he has been abducted and fucked by an alien.

• Like 3

Issues 20 and 21 of Wonder Woman comics sold 45k each according to comichron.

Issues 17 and 18 of Harley Quinn comics sold 42k each.

So, at least on the retail comics side it doesn't appear to have a huge gap between the characters.

Every year google keeps track of the most searched halloween costumes people are interested and here are the resulta from last (after
SS and before WW):

1- Harley Quinn
2- Joker
3- Superhero
4- Pirate
5- Wonder Woman

I don't think there is such enourms gap in popularity between these 2 characters.

What I thinking is happening is that people feel that there were burn by WB/DC last year with BvS and SS. And the end result is that they want to hear from critics, from social media and their that the movie is actually good. I hope this means good legs for this movies.

Someone on this thread wrote earlier about Batman Begins and that Box Office. I agree. The Batman was tarnished and that movie BO suffered from it. I think WW would have a far bigger BO if BvS and SS were critical sucess.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

So you know her in life? Really interesting, tell me more. 

She's a public figure and I'm allowed to judge her for her public statements and behavior. She manipulates black performers and culture routinely (as does Katy Perry and Lorde, btw, so ain't just picking on Taylor) and she lies about people and then uses the whole "I don't want to be a part of this narrative" bullshit to cover it up. No one who isn't an entitled brat would pull the shit she did on Kanye. Long live Kanye, long live Kendrick.

Anyway, I don't give a shit about these people. 33 is a fairly trash number. There's no possible reason this movie should finish less than a million above Dr. Strange. 35 is marginally better.

• Like 2

Just now, CJohn said:

Only 33M? No 100M OW? :sadben: 

This movie's prospects

train crash horrific GIF

Spoiler

I was looking for a train crash GIF and this made me laugh so damn hard for some reason.

• Like 3