Eric Prime

Molly's Game l STX l 12/25/17 (Limited), 1/5/18 (Wide) l Sorkin Directs Chastain/Elba | Closes AFI Film Festival

2 hours ago, filmlover said:

This is actually opening at a few theaters around me on Christmas Day. Anyone know how many theaters STX plans to release this in on that date? @EmpireCity

My big 22-screen theater back at home is also getting it on X-Mas Day. To clarify, we never get limited movies on their OD, as long as I can remember.

Just now, CoolEric258 said:

My big 22-screen theater back at home is also getting it on X-Mas Day. To clarify, we never get limited movies on their OD, as long as I can remember.

It's gotta be at least a 50-100 theater start. It's opening in all of the metropolitan areas as far as I can tell.

On 13/11/2017 at 11:51 PM, That One Guy said:

If the film did name names, we’d probably know.

It's heavily implied that Player X in the novel and the film is Tobey Maigure. 

I saw a early screening of the film today and thought it was very good. 

If the rumors are true, then that s it, the Sam Raimi s Spiderman s Trilogy is dead to me.

What an insufferable deepshit, I don't expect perfection in people but damn, what an asshole.

Movie was great, funny how close it is to Miss Sloane, Chastain is just great in those parts, she completely kills it.

Idris, Kevin all good.

Sorkin sorkinned but it is always a treat.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

that character is apparently a mix of tobey/leo/ben affleck but tobey definitely sounds like the worst. there was a story about him making a waitress bark like a dog for tips or something dickish like that.

That waitress was Molly Bloom, hon. 

11 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

that character is apparently a mix of tobey/leo/ben affleck but tobey definitely sounds like the worst. there was a story about him making a waitress bark like a dog for tips or something dickish like that.

Lovely.

:wacko::puke:

I am glad we have Leo as the leader of the free/liberal world.

Such a great role model.

Lives like a modern day Caligula, treats people like shit but global warming guys, watch it !

Edited by The Futurist
  • Sad 1