CJohn

Weekend Thread 7/7-7/9 | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SMH 117M, DM3 34M, BD 12.5M, WW 10.1M, TF5 6.3M, Biggus Dickus 3.65

3 hours ago, Subzero said:

@baumer I had mine @ 51M OD, I not only IM you but also posted on this board way back last night. Thanks

I don't have it in my inbox.

1 minute ago, eXtacy said:

A small chance for 400m is still alive, especially if it hits above 130m+. One of the reasons I think WW did so well is because a lot of people held off opening weekend to see what the response was. With three average in a row receptions for SM films it might be a somewhat similar situation.

I think the chance is more than small. 

It's a crowd pleasing fun film that will appeal to families and kids in summer where only DSM3 is any competition for that quadrant until.... the Emoji movie.

• Like 5

Anyone who says their prediction is not listed, please either forward me the email that you sent me or find your prediction in this thread.  Sorry but I'm not looking for it.  If you can send it to me, I'll count it.

14 hours ago, titanic2187 said:

$114.7m 

@baumer

4 minutes ago, baumer said:

I don't have your prediction in my inbox.  Did you pm it to me?

Yes, I did.........Too much of inbox may lead to system error.........and anyway, I mistakenly took it as OW prediction, it's already error itself 

5 minutes ago, baumer said:

I don't have your prediction in my inbox.  Did you pm it to me?

@baumer  Iposted on your timeline when I enter in your profile.

I also posted on page 10 of this thread.

mJp3FqEotCaES85ASQ346PlEc1dfsPNi16V7T8ff

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, a2knet said:

WONDR did great considering SM:H's previews were huge.

9m weekend looks legit : 

2.8 (+40%) + 3.55 (+27%) + 2.65 (-25%) = 9.0 (-42.7%)

I still think it does closer to 10M than to 9M.

Just came back from my show with my 13 year old boy...

I absolutely loved it. I went in almost spoiler free and boy did it throw me some curveballs.. This is the Spider-Man from the comics that i read in the 80's and 90's. Keaton was awesome and totally one of the best MCU villans. Hands down.. loved the highschool theme but i'm still eager to see him grow up and see him in a more adult universe

Hard to keep on writing without spoiling so..

8,5/10

On par with SM1 and SM2 and way way way better than the rest

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, FTF said:

I agree...I mean no recent 7th film had a big ow and then a multi like that.  Like imagine a 7th film with an ow twice that even!  Would awaken some forceful feelings in me. 

I know it's not really comparable but still lol :P 

It's the 6th, no? Or, are you including Civil War? 

Yes. It's a big multi but it's the heart of summer days and it's a new Spider-man in Holland. This is his first feature. Not to mention WOM seems on par with Guardians Vol. 1... Doesn't that make it different? So 125M to $140M with a 3.15 to 3.25 multi. Not unrealistic.