CJohn

Weekend Thread 7/7-7/9 | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SMH 117M, DM3 34M, BD 12.5M, WW 10.1M, TF5 6.3M, Biggus Dickus 3.65

1 minute ago, Rey said:

My favorite part about Wonder Woman is when she whipped out the sword we see her have in BVS from her vagina and shove it up General Luddendork's asshole.

Anyways, how are the numbers, guys?

welp, I think we hit like 10 pages since RTH dropped by, within a span of like 10 minutes .... if that helps any LOL

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rey said:

My favorite part about Wonder Woman is when she whipped out the sword we see her have in BVS from her vagina and shove it up General Luddendork's asshole.

Anyways, how are the numbers, guys?

I think most of us agree Spidey is over $40M and under $50M...what Math and riddle solution you use gets you somewhere in that range:)...

I think there's only a few holdouts who think $34M was the serious number...

Edited by TwoMisfits
  • Like 1

It's the sixth Spider-Man movie and like the 50th MCU movie, and everyone is out of school now. It makes sense it'd be pretty frontloaded. A hugely popular character for fans in a second reboot in a massive cinematic universe, kinda traits that make a movie drop a bit on Saturday. It does seem significantly low but honestly it's pretty close to true Friday so....not that implausible at all?

• Like 2

I mean if you think it's doing over 40 that's all well and good but I wouldn't base your arguments on Rth, considering, again, he flat out said 34 directly. This some grassy knoll bullshit. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, The Panda said:

Am I allowed to post untagged spoilers for Meagan Leavey?

You're not being serious, are you?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

I mean if you think it's doing over 40 that's all well and good but I wouldn't base your arguments on Rth, considering, again, he flat out said 34 directly. This some grassy knoll bullshit. 

Did you even read his post? He didn't flat out say anything. He literally quoted another poster in regards to DC vs Marvel, mentioned BOTH spider man and Wonder Woman along with double the weekend, and then talked about 34 Spidey tingles. You can take it as $34M...that's fine. But there are others including myself who know that RTH does this quite often where he makes folks guess the numbers. 

You could be right and it could very well be $34M but it wasn't exactly blatant and he didn't flat out say it either. 

Edited by Nova
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Yeah it's not really a mystery. And everybody did not expect Civil War to be as front-loaded as it was because it had great reviews and an A cinemascore?

Edited by Zakiyyah6
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Rth is only to be believed when it's a number we like. Otherwise...

3604c66.jpg

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, FlashMaster659 said:

Just looked some things up and found that Spider-Man 3 jumped only 2% from its true Friday. This wouldn't be far off from that.

That era though had previews making a smaller % of the OD than now. Now days Thu takes away good deal of early demand and Sat is expected to rise from true Friday by a good amount.

• Like 1