Finnick

Thursday Numbers: SMH:$8.85M | DM3:$4.52M | BD:$1.61M | WW:$1.25M

16 minutes ago, eXtacy said:

5m for Apes

2 minutes ago

'War for the Planet of the ' Delivers Solid $5M from Thursday Previews

Eh. Hmm. I'm actually thinking under $70M OW DOM now. I thought more of the Dawn loonies would show up and bump previews up to just over/under $7M.

19 minutes ago, eXtacy said:

5m for Apes

2 minutes ago

'War for the Planet of the ' Delivers Solid $5M from Thursday Previews

It's slightly higher than Dawn, but previews are larger than they were three years ago.  Plus, War should have more of a fanbase rush, as Id assume War will be slightly more internally frontloaded than Dawn.

Hard to tell, but I think mid to low 60s seems like a general area where it'll fall.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, A Panda of Ice and Fire said:

I told everyone, the right number for Wondy is always 25-50% over Wrath's projection (even if he says best case)!

$9.60M  $9.82M  97.760%

$14.70M  $15.71M  93.571%

$22.30M  $24.91M  89.522%

$35.00M  $41.27M  84.807%

:sparta: 

• Like 5

I predicted an 8 to 10 percent drop for Spider-Man.  And even with the final numbers that's what it's going to land. My 48.6mil prediction will not change. I roll my eyes every time I see someone compare Spider-Man's numbers to Wonder Woman's because they have not been behaving the same.

That Apes late night number is weak.  it needed around 7 million and it didn't get that.  70 million is dead. The studio should be happy if it hits 60mil.

Edited by Zakiyyah6
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

I predicted an 8 to 10 percent drop for Spider-Man.  And even with the final numbers that's what it's going to land. My 48.6mil prediction will not change. I roll my eyes every time I see someone compare Spider-Man's numbers to Wonder Woman's because they have not been behaving the same.

If Spidey's second weekend drop is around 57 %, what do you see it grossing as its domestic total?

12 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

If Spidey's second weekend drop is around 57 %, what do you see it grossing as its domestic total?

It's difficult to say because I've only done a few weeks of number crunching on it and you never know with late legs and good word of mouth. Personally I like concrete second weekend numbers before doing projections.

Edited by Zakiyyah6
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

It's difficult to say because I've only done a few weeks of number crunching on it and you never know with late legs and good word of mouth. Personally I like concrete second weekend numbers before doing projections.

Thanks! :D 

• Like 1