WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 150): Apes 56.3M | SMH 44.2M | DM3 19.4M | Baby 8.7M | Big Dick 7.5M | WW 6.8M | Wish Upon 5.5M | Tomatoes losing their power

10 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Im assuming you are either trying to embed a picture, or cutting and pasting a gif ?

Ctrl - Right click (will give you an option to paste in with without Formatting ..also better to use Ctr
v" to paste in instead of the mouse right click as I find.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Subzero said:

Im assuming you are either trying to embed a picture, or cutting and pasting a gif ?

Ctrl - Right click (will give you an option to paste in with without Formatting ..also better to use Ctr
v" to paste in instead of the mouse right click as I find.

Yeah i failed. Thx for claryfing :)

• Like 1

So Spider-Man did my worst case scenario:

Weekend 3: $21.17M ($250M (give or take $1M)) (-52.1%)

Weekend 4: $13M ($273M) (-39.6%) (Emoji double features may help)

Weekend 5: $7.8M ($288M) (-40%) (Dark Tower double features too)

Weekend 6: $4M ($295M) (-50%)

It'll then top out at $305M-$310M

• Like 1

1 minute ago, YourMother said:

So Spider-Man did my worst case scenario:

Weekend 3: $21.17M ($250M (give or take $1M)) (-52.1%)

Weekend 4: $13M ($273M) (-39.6%) (Emoji double features may help)

Weekend 5: $7.8M ($288M) (-40%) (Dark Tower double features too)

Weekend 6: $4M ($295M) (-50%)

It'll then top out at $305M-$310M

You seem to be optimistic with these drops. Spidey is probably dropping 55% this weekend, or even 60%, with several new releases. 

Last weekend Wondy grossed 500,000 lest than Spidey 1 at that point. This wkd, it made 700,000 less than Spidey's $7.5M at this point. So if next weekend continues following suit snd Diana looses 900,000 compared to SM1 8th weekend, it will make about $3.6M and there will be no way it could cross the $400M mark. :(

8 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

You seem to be optimistic with these drops. Spidey is probably dropping 55% this weekend, or even 60%, with several new releases. 

If it even drops 60% which is very unlikely even with several new releases (CW and BVS dropped 55%, SS dropped 52%, AOU dropped 50% with Pitch Perfect 2 ($69M OW) and Mad Max ($45M OW)) it's at $245M+.

Edited by YourMother

5 minutes ago, CalifoBoy said:

Last weekend Wondy grossed 500,000 lest than Spidey 1 at that point. This wkd, it made 700,000 less than Spidey's $7.5M at this point. So if next weekend continues following suit snd Diana looses 900,000 compared to SM1 8th weekend, it will make about $3.6M and there will be no way it could cross the $400M mark. :(

I wouldn't worry too much. Spidey's 7th weekend was Father's Day, so it got a boost there and then fell relatively higher in it's 8th weekend. WW should just see a regular weekend to weekend drop and possibly will get assisted by Dunkirk double features so IMO it's 8th weekend will be higher than Spidey's.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

don't know about 60 but over 50 I think is happening. 

• Like 3