Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

John Krasinski and Viola Davis join Corey Hawkins and Lily James in completing the central human cast for The Muppets... Again. Sources say Krasinski will be playing the third lead and Davis will be the villain of the feature.

• Like 3

When I want to procastinate on writing, I make silly announcements, like this:

LEGO Spark: The Video Game Arrives March 8th, Y6

After a successful partnership between Hourglass Pictures and LEGO Group, producing various sets and even a few short films, is now bringing the LEGO adventures into a video game. Players can relive the story of all four films in the saga while using their powers to battle, build, and have fun!

A full list of playable characters is provided below:

Spoiler

Alex, Kozar, Aera, Xevarre, Baklattan, Katherine, Beatrice, Zari, Kipo, Venchell (Egerton), Venchell (Gyllenhaal), Naryani, Tarek, Perthena, Neshianu, Qatav, Dheamus, Ruh'ana, Iphanya, Altren, Dhagom, Mevino, Hovi, and more supporting characters!

Plus members of over 75 different alien species seen in the Sparkverse.

And finally...Marion and Cassie

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 4

1 hour ago, Spaghetti said:

When I want to procastinate on writing, I make silly announcements, like this:

LEGO Spark: The Video Game Arrives March 8th, Y6

After a successful partnership between Hourglass Pictures and LEGO Group, producing various sets and even a few short films, is now bringing the LEGO adventures into a video game. Players can relive the story of all four films in the saga while using their powers to battle, build, and have fun!

A full list of playable characters is provided below:

Reveal hidden contents

DSP would rage quit this so fast.

@cayommagazine

Endless Animation presents: Gateways

Have you ever wonder if there were alternate universes? Like if people were pets and our pets were people? Or a world ran by robots? Or an evil version of yourself? Gateways answered that question.

Inspired by Pixar films as well as an idea had by Xavier B. Irving for years before CAYOM (IRL when I was 10, I wanted to get this one of the ground), Gateways tells the story of a young and brilliant inventor, Bailee (McKenna Grace) as she has found a way to travel through alternate universes as she attempts to reunite and find her birth parents. Along the way she meets Levi (Donald Glover), a loner yet whimsical and somewhat childish Willy Wonka like demigod over watch of the dimensions as the two team up to stop the threat. 

Gateways is reported to be the studio’s most expensive film with a whopping budget around $175M-$200M+ as all types of animation styles (hand drawn, computer animation, Aardman like stop motion, anime inspired animation, and even Endless Animation’s signature Worldmeander will be used) will be used for each dimension. 

Pete Docter (Up, Inside Out) will write and direct the project as Irving called him the only and perfect choice. Endless Animation despite choosing Unkrich for Spyro: Dragonheart normally doesn’t choose big names in animation mainly due to their legacy but Gateways reported is a huge tearjerker and is the studio’s most Pixarian film moreso than the Oscar winner Can You Imagine? and Docter was the perfect choice.

Gateways is reported to arrive as soon as Y6 or as late as Y8.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 4
  • Astonished 1

10 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

On one hand....this project sounds cool as hell.

On the other....it makes a future project of mine....a bit complicated. :whosad:

I’m sorry.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

@cayommagazine

Endless Animation presents: Gateways

Have you ever wonder if there were alternate universes? Like if people were pets and our pets were people? Or a world ran by robots? Or an evil version of yourself? Gateways answered that question.

Inspired by Pixar films as well as an idea had by Xavier B. Irving for years before CAYOM (IRL when I was 10, I wanted to get this one of the ground), Gateways tells the story of a young and brilliant inventor, Bailee (McKenna Grace) as she has found a way to travel through alternate universes as she attempts to reunite and find her birth parents. Along the way she meets Levi (Donald Glover), a loner yet whimsical and somewhat childish Willy Wonka like demigod over watch of the dimensions as the two team up to stop the threat. 

Gateways is reported to be the studio’s most expensive film with a whopping budget around $175M-$200M+ as all types of animation styles (hand drawn, computer animation, Aardman like stop motion, anime inspired animation, and even Endless Animation’s signature Worldmeander will be used) will be used for each dimension. 

Pete Docter (Up, Inside Out) will write and direct the project as Irving called him the only and perfect choice. Endless Animation despite choosing Unkrich for Spyro: Dragonheart normally doesn’t choose big names in animation mainly due to their legacy but Gateways reported is a huge tearjerker and is the studio’s most Pixarian film moreso than the Oscar winner Can You Imagine? and Docter was the perfect choice.

Gateways is reported to arrive as soon as Y6 or as late as Y8.

This sounds so legitimately exciting 

• Like 3

@cayommagazine

In addition to Pete Docter write and directing Gateways, we’ve had an update on the crew behind it.

- Michael Giacchino (Coco, Inside Out) will score the project

- Pixar alumni Josh Cooley (Inside Out, Toy Story 4, Banjo-Kazooie) will also write and produce as Endless Animation CEO Meg LeFauve (Inside Out, Medusa, Can You Imagine?) will write the film and executive produce alongside fellow CEO Chris McKay (Don’t Let The Pigeon Drive, Toons v Reality).

- Rebecca Sugar (Notes From The Otherspace, Can You Imagine?) will produce as well.

A cast announcement will be expected over the weekend as well as the release date.

• Like 2

@CayomMagazine

New Journey Pictures Classics has released casting information for In the Aeroplane Over the Sea. Here are six of the major actors in the film:

Ross Lynch as Jeff Mangum

Haley Joel Osment as Robert Schneider

Rory Culkin as Julian Koster

Erik Knudsen as Jeremy Barnes

J. Michael Finley as Scott Spillane

and Joey King as Anne Frank

Scott Cooper has the left the project, so the film will now be directed by John Carney (Sing Street).

Edited by Slambros
  • Like 3

Attached to The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl:

Spoiler

Endless Entertainment 

Endless Animation 

We open in a huge laboratory in a computer animated world, as we see Bailee (McKenna Grace), a young girl with brown hair, glasses and inventor garb as we see a badger biting on some wires.

Bailee: Stripes, No!

The badger and Bailee have a tug of war with the wire until Bailee falls. Stripes runs and licks his master as Bailee laughs and puts on a tape recorder.

Bailee: Test One.

(0:24-0:37)

From The Inventors behind Can You Imagine?

Bailee begins the first test of her portal machine as it fizzles at first and belches smoke staining her clothes.

Bailee: Test Two.

The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl

(0:38-0:47)

Bailee and Stripes try testing the portal again as it works for a second creating a lime green vortex but the room starts shaking and the portal falls apart.

Bailee (weakened): Test Five.

Don’t Let The Pigeon Drive 

Bailee finally get the portal to work as the lime green portal opens but a giant tentacle grabs Stripes as she grabs a broom and starts beating the tentacle in order for it to drop Stripes as we go through a humorous series of more failed attempts.

Bailee (exhausted): Test Twenty Five

and Medusa

An asleep Bailee manages to open the portal as she and Stripes starts cheering. Bailee then look at a sheet of paper with strange drawings showing alternate worlds connected via loops.

Bailee: Mom. Dad. I’m on my way.

Gateways

We then see Bailee and Stripes landing in a dimension, animated in traditional animation in an open white space as we see Levi (Donald Glover), a teal skinned man with hooves for feet arrive in his boxers and with a bowl of popcorn as the two scream at each other in shock.

Next Fall

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1
  • Astonished 2