Alli

Weekend Thread. Dark Tower 19.5...Dunkirk 17.6....Emoji 12.3...Girls Trip 11.4 not sure what page| Not the sex thread

Just now, AHepBurn said:

Oh man...

BvS should have been way ahead of both of those.

30 minutes ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

Moderation:

Let's not re-litigate BVS vs CW. Especially not in this thread. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Yo, Telenachos, when will the 1987 countdown happen. Can't wait to see the meltdowns there.

We don't need one. We all know what the best movie of 1987 was.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20150315080315

Edited by MrGamer2558
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, MrGamer2558 said:

We don't need one. We all know what the best movie of 1987 is.

Hide contents

latest?cb=20150315080315

You joke, but due to the low participation (less than 20 lists), a couple of joke placements at #1 might have pushed this into the top 5.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Wind River actually got off to a very good start. Could become a low-key hit with a $20M+ total if Weinstein doesn't fumble the marketing considering how deadly August looks to be overall.

20 million total? It's going to make way more than that.

Just now, Stutterng baumer Denbrough said:

20 million total? It's going to make way more than that.

Hell or High Water (the writer/director's previous screenplay effort) stalled at $27M with "year's best" reviews, a much better distributor (if you're a Weinstein movie, you're lucky to even get released at all these days), and early Oscar contender buzz. Wind River doesn't have any of those things, but assuming Weinstein doesn't completely fuck up the expansion, $20M+ is a good target.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, YourMother said:

Hot Take: Suicide Squad was better than half of the superhero movies last year.

I'm watching Suicide Squad now for the first time and I can see how it's 'good' in the sense that it holds my attention and I've replayed a few scenes (mostly to laugh). All I can say is I wouldn't mind rewatching this again, while I don't see myself ever rewatching BvS or getting through all of Civil War again. So yeah, I kinda agree with you...

• Like 1