Alli

Weekend Thread. Dark Tower 19.5...Dunkirk 17.6....Emoji 12.3...Girls Trip 11.4 not sure what page| Not the sex thread

Just now, MrPink said:

You can practically see it from here Blankments. A threepeat.

When your dad wants you to to start packing for college, but you want to rewatch Dunkirk, guaranteeing a threepeat:

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Just now, Squadron Leader Tele said:

btw, I swear, I'm just catching up on this thread now and like 25 of the 33 pages are just rants and being angry about various stuff. Sheesh. 

Would you honestly expect anything else on a weekend like this ?

• Like 1

Just now, Squadron Leader Tele said:

btw, I swear, I'm just catching up on this thread now and like 25 of the 33 pages are just rants and being angry about various stuff. Sheesh. 

But I like reading anger as long as the topic of anger is not a superhero movie

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

The next few weeks are gonna become unbearable as people seek for things to talk about as the dog days of summer officially arrive. Godspeed.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, That Floating Guy said:

But what else does Weinstein have?  Current War is apparently a piece of shit and Mary Magdalene will probably be too controversial.

Tulip Fever :rofl: Dane DeHaan is really having himself a year at the box office, isn't he?

2 minutes ago, BoxOfficeChica said:

Tulip Fever :rofl: Dane DeHaan is really having himself a year at the box office, isn't he?

Cara Delevingne is in that too (albeit in a small role shot back when she was still primarily known as a model). They should probably avoid working together again in any capacity going forward. ;)

Edited by filmlover
  • Haha 1