That One Girl

It: Chapter Two | September 6, 2019 | 11th Most Profitable Movie of 2019

On 8/31/2019 at 7:35 AM, cheesypoofs said:

I'm so hyped for this. The plan right now is to see it in IMAX. I haven't been to an IMAX since GOTG1 😳

Unfortunately I won't be seeing this in IMAX. :(

UltraAVX will have to do. It's the best the nearest theatre to me has to offer. Still hyped like you are though! Just wish the presales were looking a little more promising. I'm honestly a little flummoxed by it at the moment.

3 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Watching the first film tonight in prep for Friday! 

pennywise it 2017 GIF

Just did this the other night. My girlfriend hadn't seen it and I was having trouble convincing her to join me for IT 2 so I threw in the blu-ray and let her decide.

She wasn't enthralled but she will be coming to Chapter Two now so that's a bit of a victory.

• Like 1

Just now, Krissykins said:

Going by the early reactions I’m expecting anything from 35-65%. Wide range. 

I don’t even care lol. Critics get horror wrong A LOT in my opinion. Roll on Friday! 

I still think it ends up fresh even with some problems.  The third act does A LOT of good will for the film and I think it will be enough to keep in the mid 60% range.

1 hour ago, Krissykins said:

Going by the early reactions I’m expecting anything from 35-65%. Wide range. 

I don’t even care lol. Critics get horror wrong A LOT in my opinion. Roll on Friday! 

Yeah, I feel the same. I love the first movie so much and horror is my fav genre so I'm super psyched. Also maybe it will get more people to watch Barry, so really only good things can happen here :P

• Like 2