cookie

CAYOM - Franchise by rights thread

You sound so aggressive, calm down <_<

Posted Image

You are the one who needs to take a seat and stop acting like they own the game when you've been playing for one (??) year. It's great you like the game but take it easy and remember there are people here who've done this way longer. Respect other people's franchises and don't throw insults around when someone doesn't do what you want.

Edited by Hunch

I went through the thread and compiled a list of what rights everyone has: (Of active players)

Numbers:

[*]Star Wars [*]Dragon Age [*]Pokemon [*]Call of duty [*]Bioshock [*]StarCraft [*]Jack Ryan [*]Halo

Hiccup:

[*]Bartimaeus Trilogy [*]Vampire Diaries [*]Lost

Waterbottle:

[*]24 [*]Goosebumps [*]Gossip Girl [*]Tortall [*]Left Behind [*]Parks and Recreation

Impact:

[*]Zelda [*]Mario [*]Golden Sun [*]Star Trek

Electric:

[*]World of Warcraft (Pandaria) [*]Homestar Runner [*]Animorphs [*]Everworld [*]Big Bang Theory [*]Plok

SilverShark:

[*]World of Warcraft [*]CrYsis

Hunch:

[*]His Dark Materials [*]E.V.E. [*]Metroid [*]The Sims [*]Shards of Alara (MTG) [*]Ravnica (MTG) [*]Lorwyn (MTG) [*]Kamigawa (MTG) [*]Bruce Springsteen Stuff

Blankments:

[*]Aquaman [*]The Flash [*]Booster Gold [*]Bone [*]Series of Unfortunate Events [*]James Bond [*]Army of Two [*]Plastic-Man [*]Teen Titans [*]Anything to do with King Arthur and Camelot [*]Blue Beetle [*]Wonderwoman [*]Portal [*]Danny Phantom [*]Gravity Falls [*]The Things

Riczhang:

[*]CHERUB [*]Divergent [*]Artemis Fowl [*]The 39 Clues [*]The Chronicles of Narnia [*]The Marriage of Figaro, and The Barber of Seville (I totally forgot I had these, but I still want them :lol:) [*]20 000 Leagues Under the Sea [*]Uglies [*]Thomas Pynchon Novels

Darthdevidem01:

[*]Martian Manhunter [*]Tomb Raider [*]PERSONA

Alfred:

[*]Jack Reacher [*]Planeswalker (MTG) [*]Jo Nesbo novels [*]Dark Claw

Spaghetti:

[*]The Stuff of Legend [*]Borderlands [*]Adventure Time [*]Magic Schoolbus

Alpha:

[*]Kane Chronicles [*]Homeland [*]Sonic the Hedgehog [*]Kirby [*]Earthbound [*]StarFox [*]Fire Emblem [*]Kid Icarus [*]Pikmin [*]Tom Sawyer (You better not mess this up ;) ) [*]Maze Runner [*]Secret of NIMH [*]GTA

CJohn:

[*]Uncharted [*]Diablo [*]Mass Effect [*]Fallout [*]Lost Planet [*]The Elder Scrolls [*]inFamous [*]God of War [*]Dead Island [*]Resistance Games (Fall of Men, 2, and 3) [*]Godzilla [*]Red Dead Redemption [*]Ratchet & Clank [*]Beyond: Two Souls [*]The Last of Us [*]Burnout [*]Incarceron/Sapphique [*]The Strain Trilogy [*]Gargoyles

ChD:

[*]To the Moon [*]Friends

ChD:

[*]Legend (Book Series by Marie Lu)

Edited by riczhang
  • Like 1

I went through the thread and compiled a list of what rights everyone has: (Of active players)

DARN YOU. I was doing this before Black Friday. :P Oh well, at least they're posted now. Edited by Blankments

I'll take Aquaman and Justice League, just to lock up those rights safely.I release the rights of Drowsy Chaperone, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Freaks, and Underland Chronicles. Still think it's a shame the last of those four didn't do well, but eh, I'm not making a sequel without profit.

I'll take Aquaman and Justice League, just to lock up those rights safely.I release the rights of Drowsy Chaperone, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Freaks, and Underland Chronicles. Still think it's a shame the last of those four didn't do well, but eh, I'm not making a sequel without profit.

Added. I thought Justice League was just all the heros together and you didn't need the right to that?

It is, but I just want to be safe. Someone could do an unauthorized Justice League Unlimited movie. :P

Well they can't without the heros though.... You and Darth have got all of them between you two that's possible to have right now with Batman and etc. out of the picture. ;)
  • Like 1

That´s true, I´m still the owner of Resistance (the games Fall of Men etc)... I don´t know saw somebody put it up on the schedule, who was that? We can discuss about this one.... Btw. I own the whole WarCraft franchise now, the only execption is that Electric can do his Pandaria film when ever he wants. I would be very interested in the rights to Avatar: The Last Airbender, but this would be too much fantasy for my studio... With WarCraft incoming now and a secret series planned it would be too much.

I also own Godzilla, Red Dead Redemption, Ratchet & Clank, Beyond: Two Souls, The Last of Us and Burnout.I asked for Resistance on October 29. Seriously? Nobody said a thing. I asked in the other thread, since in that time they both had pretty much the same name. I was already working on the fucking movie. This is why we should have a list from the start. But if it is yours, I will take it out of my shedule then.http://forums.boxoff...st/page__st__40

Edited by CJohn

You are the one who needs to take a seat and stop acting like they own the game when you've been playing for one (??) year. It's great you like the game but take it easy and remember there are people here who've done this way longer. Respect other people's franchises and don't throw insults around when someone doesn't do what you want.

Posted Image