WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 77): It 60.1M | American Assassin 14.8M | JLaw's Original Sin 7.5M

3 minutes ago, KeepItU25071906 said:

I've never cared about Noctis number, I just want a 63+ mln weekend.

Well remember when RTH said 47-48 for friday number for IT so he could possibly be  off by 2-3m again or more

Edited by the beast

2 hours ago, DAJK said:

American assassin tonight is going to come close to doubling what it did at my theatre last night. Not saying much, since it was under 3M (our equivalent of) last night.

Spy films must have amazing legs at your cinema.

6 minutes ago, the beast said:

They Could Possibly have 3 400m+ movies

with the small Saturday increase for It, expect doom and gloom from here on out.  I think the box office will start to reverse and It willl barely clear 200M dollars by the time It's run is finished in theaters.

Edited by Matrix4You
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matrix4You said:

with the small Saturday increase for It, expect doom and gloom from here on out.  I think the box office will start to reverse and It willl barely clear 200M dollars by the time It's run is finished in theaters.

and everyone will freak the fuck out:(:D

Edited by the beast

8 minutes ago, Matrix4You said:

Mother! is coming for the top spot

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Fancyarcher said:

Spy films must have amazing legs at your cinema.

It just had an awful Friday. Hitman's Bodyguard was somewhat of a fluke... being in a small town and basically having 3 weeks to itself, people needed something to do