Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend topic: BOM || Happy Death Day: $26.5M || Blade Runner: $15.1M || The Foreigner: $12.8M || IT: $6M || Annabelle: Creation at $300m WW

Just now, filmlover said:

Unless Disney forces them to drag it out even longer, once again.

Hopefully yes.

Once is tanking hard on Fridays and it is the lead in for Agents of SHIELD :whosad:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cookie said:

Just gonna drop this here

PzG4YWj.jpg

:redcapes:

La La Land in the top 10. Number 1 movie way better than America's number 1 too. Besides, movies like Blade Runner 2049 are hits here. We winning.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cookie said:

Just gonna drop this here

PzG4YWj.jpg

:redcapes:

I went to check Sweden's yearly box office chart thing and it hasn't been updated since 2014!

Tell your box office people to get on that. Very sloppy.

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

La La Land in the top 10. Number 1 movie way better than America's number 1 too. Besides, movies like Blade Runner 2049 are hits here. We winning.

So basically all these movies in the top 10 are bad except for the very questionable Familia

Just now, Goffe said:

For a moment there I thought 2049 was projected to do 4.9m the whole weekend. Someone needs to change the thread title, it's terribly misleading.

I'm very bothered by the fact that it's called the Weekend Topic rather than the Weekend Thread.

We have conventions, dammit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, aabattery said:

I went to check Sweden's yearly box office chart thing and it hasn't been updated since 2014!

Now, Now that's BOM mistake. They have not updated India's since 2009 and that is world's 2nd or 3rd biggest movie market.#portugal

13 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Standard Mojo idiocy at play. Ignoring the country where Blade Runner grossed three times more over the country that made the Emoji Movie a big hit.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 1