MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Water Bottle

Classic Conversation, now with added Teen Angst

Mojo's adjustor calculator has average ticket price down in 2019 from 2018. That just a glitch?

What kind of fucking life does this dude live?

Finished The Leftovers, holy shit what an incredible finale. Might be one of the best TV shows ever?

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, TMP said:

Finished The Leftovers, holy shit what an incredible finale. Might be one of the best TV shows ever?

Most def.

• Thanks 1

For Oblivion they filmed above the clouds from a volcano in Hawaii and projected that image around almost the entire set for the Sky Tower scenes. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

For Oblivion they filmed above the clouds from a volcano in Hawaii and projected that image around almost the entire set for the Sky Tower scenes. 

Yes, I remember reading about that. Very cool as well. 

54 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Is...is Joanne okay?

Nobody seemed to mind when she put that in the books.

5 hours ago, DAJK said:

Mojo's adjustor calculator has average ticket price down in 2019 from 2018. That just a glitch?

It feels like it happens every year.  I kind of think it’s a bug where it uses Jan prices from last year, but not sure.

20 hours ago, nature club said:

is she a real life internet supervillain??  

If so, how many we got?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/peta-responds-tiffany-haddish-apos-134116903.html

PETA responds to Tiffany Haddish's vow to wear fur till 'police stop killing black people'

Ignorant dumb bitch.  Is she even aware that there are only 500 Siberian Tigers left in the wild?  5000 Cheetahs?  With a lot of these endangered animals, there are so few left that they have serious problems with birth defects because of so little genetic diversity left.   I guess I shouldn't be mad, most of the majestic big cats will be extinct in our lifetimes.

Spoiler

Heres a man(youtube Dolph Volker) reuniting with his buddy cheetah after a year.  Its tragic how these are gonna be extinct soon.

y3bZrIY.gif

/rant over

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Napoleon said:

I think that's a great way of protesting. You have to shock people in order to make them care about what's happening, and police killing black people is an urgent problem. I think everyone should start doing things like that. These killings need to stop.

11 hours ago, nature club said:

wearing fur is a hazardous way of protesting though.  it could be like a famous person protesting opium-shamers by sticking a needle in their arm on camera to influence a stir

1 hour ago, Ozymandias said:

Ignorant dumb bitch.  Is she even aware that there are only 500 Siberian Tigers left in the wild?  5000 Cheetahs?  With a lot of these endangered animals, there are so few left that they have serious problems with birth defects because of so little genetic diversity left.   I guess I shouldn't be mad, most of the majestic big cats will be extinct in our lifetimes.

Reveal hidden contents

/rant over

wearing the fur also shows human diversity and supports inclusiveness 

Posted (edited)

"just being yourself" is a good way to look at the fur trade too.  

the only thing the cause needs now is guilt-ridden facts that stem from poverty

Edited by nature club

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, CoolEric258 said:

Is...is Joanne okay?

Harry Potty and the Sorcerer’s Bowel Movement

Edited by The Panda

Here is a good article I found that explains the HFPA - the 55 countries that vote for the Golden Globes, except

the article does not list the countries.  It looks like they might be tough to search for but I think 2 at most vote per country.  

Wondering how these movies will cross over to the 55 reps

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2019/01/220711/who-votes-golden-globes-hollywood-foreign-press-2019