Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

4 minutes ago, grim22 said:

You are missing the biggest and most viral tweet which got people dunking on her in a big way - it was about swollen testicles.

It's her claims that she'll get vaccinated when she's "done enough research" that gets me the most. lmfao these vaccines have been available for a while, what rock have you been living under this whole time Nicki?

1 hour ago, TwoMisfits said:

It explains some of his comedy focus this year about death and cancer battles, but this is one time I didn't want the explanation...

This news made me sad...

I pretty much guessed he had cancer from the way he has been stressing that for the past couple of years.

• Like 1

The Norm Macdonald news is a major bummer. Easily one of my favorite SNL cast members ever. RIP.

Was just watching some of his old SNL skits (been on a vintage SNL kick recently watching clips of when they tackled the Lewinsky scandal as it was happening in light of Impeachment premiering) and the man was a genius.

Edited by filmlover

I have no idea why, but seeing the regional differences for stuff like this always gets me.

I don't think they'll ever top PayPal dubbing Poussey from OITNB with an English accent in the UK and then removing it once Netflix became popular though

Edited by AJG

2 hours ago, grim22 said:

I watched A Fistful of Dollars and For a Few Dollars More this weekend on Max as well. A lot of Eastwood movies on there now.

I think "Outlaw Josey Wales" is Eastwood's best Western, and and one of the better film on the Civil War at the same time.

And "Dirty Harry" is perhaps his most iconic film:

"I Know What your're thinking:did he fire five shots or did he fire six......"