Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, AJG said:

I finally got fed up and decided to call up Microsoft to fix my daughters Xbox One. The ‘please hold’ music is some guy advertising Xbox games to me. It’s quite upsetting honestly.

edit: $110 to repair an Xbox which the guy on the phone says has a “fairly common” problem. Looks I’m buying another PS4. A shame really. 

If it's a common problem is it not covered under warranty?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Manchester by the Tree said:

If it's a common problem is it not covered under warranty?

Warranty expired (it’s one of those old Xbox One’s), I would’ve paid around £50-£60 for a repair but the $110 is too steep (it would’ve taken 2 weeks to a month too). It’s just a lot more easier to pick up a cheap PS4 at this point and sell the broken Xbox.

Just now, ACSlater said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5014264

Class of 03 here. 

He's a little older (a 90s decade grad), so you wouldn't have crossed paths...but crazy world:)...you're the 1st person other than him who I've ever "met" who went there (I always used to tell him he and his parents were nuts for letting him leave at 13 to go, and then he told me he lived in a sh&thole in the Midwest, and had to get out:)...Now, we lived in the Midwest for a few years after college, and I used to tease him that it wasn't that bad...and then he'd tell me big city Ohio was nothing like middle-of-nowhere Indiana...

• Like 1

Had this customer yesterday who admittedly was kind of annoying at the tills, asking somewhat personal questions to me and the other staff in concession like what our moms names are and stuff, but there was no one around in the lobby so he just talked to us for a few minutes.

What pushed me over the edge was when he got all upset, complaining that "Baby Driver is just a lame ripoff of the last Transporter movie"

boy you better back the fuck up before I slap the bitch outta you :lol: tenor.gif?itemid=5359421

Edited by DAJK
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1