Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 hours ago, filmlover said:

9-1-1 is getting really good reviews. Looks like my Wednesday nights will be mostly consumed by Ryan Murphy projects during the first quarter of the year between this and The Assassination of Gianni Versace.

Both are launching here just a few days after America. 9-1-1 will air on Mondays and American Crime Story will air on Thursdays. Seems like FOX is betting big on both.

1 hour ago, Fancyarcher said:

Looks like the most highly anticipated sequel is actually happening.

well ayer is writing it instead of landis. hard to tell if that's better or worse because bright is exactly like every other movie ayer has written anyway.

• Like 1

@baumer i noticed that you're a big Friday the 13th fan and as that is the last horror franchise/series that i have yet to watch, i wanted to ask you which are your favourite ones. I plan to see them in February/March and ive heard all sort of things positive and negative, though Jason X seems to be generally considered to be the worst one.