Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

22 minutes ago, Goffe said:

Seems like I’m going to be the last person on fucking earth to see Phantom Thread, me the biggest PTA stan of them all.

I will drive myself to obesity just to prove you wrong here. I will be the hungriest boy.

28 minutes ago, 75Live said:

wow, Josh McDaniels took the Colt head coach job officially earlier today, and just now they are reporting he backed out and is staying at NE.

that's pretty surprising and quite a flip flop

I wonder if he was given assurances that he is the next HC in New England once BB retires.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ACSlater said:

I wonder if he was given assurances that he is the next HC in New England once BB retires.

That's what I was thinking and also some of the speculation going around.  Otherwise, it really doesn't make sense, unless McDaniels is just scared to be the head guy

9 minutes ago, Chewy said:

No one has seen Phantom Thread yet, anyone who claims they've seen it is full of shit

But I did yesterday! I have proof from my Fandango ticket and the picture of the Samson standee I never posted! :sparta: 

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, MrPink said:

https://vman.com/article/timothee-chalamet-frank-ocean/

@filmlover

And the shout out to PTA and Nolan 

I'm all here for a PTA/Lil' Timmy Tim collaboration. Hell, bring Tiffany Haddish along for the ride, given how much PTA clearly wants to work with her (like everybody else).

Also:

Exactly. The project I’m jumping into is exactly that. I’m going to put on 25 pounds—I’m like a skinny little shit right now. Listen, I saw that one of your favorite films is The Master.

What could this be? We'll find out soon, I guess.

Edited by filmlover

24 minutes ago, Telehilation said:

It is impressive if both those rumored budget are close to the truth, but if  Del Toro does not make it for guild minimum and do not pay himself for the pre-production development that would not have been true.... I doubt Bad Robot would make a franchise movie for free like that.

Not looking at below the line cost when judging on screen result  (if that what they have in mind) can be very misleading.

Cloverfield working title name was Clean Pass and it's qualified California cost was of only 19.282m (with a 3.9m tax credit coming up), only 3 million more than a movie like Battle of the Sexes, :

http://film.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/2.0-Website-Approved-Projects-List-Online-12.11.17.pdf

And maybe IMDB does not have all the locations, but it seem to have been shot only there:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2548396/locations?ref_=tt_ql_dt_5

Would not surprise me if the below the line cost for both movie were not that dissimilar.

P.S. Looking at that list there is a giant Paramount title planned, code called Island Plaza (100m below the line cost just in Cal.), 73 days of shoot there alone, does anyone know what that would be ?