Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

My presentation went well! My professor really enjoyed it but said I used too many directors in my powerpoint without saying anything about them. She found it distracting when new directors would appear every ten seconds on the slide; she specifically brought up how she loves The Shape of Water and began thinking about it when I took a production still from it.

Basically, fish sex is gonna bring down my grade.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, WrathOfHan said:

My presentation went well! My professor really enjoyed it but said I used too many directors in my powerpoint without saying anything about them. She found it distracting when new directors would appear every ten seconds on the slide; she specifically brought up how she loves The Shape of Water and began thinking about it when I took a production still from it.

should have just used Jim to be honest Han

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

7/10 Not enough The Room references 

3 minutes ago, 75Live said:

@4815162342 @Chewy @TwoMisfits

the mail of champions just showed up at my front door  :D 

29196636_10155680410202054_7260251130156

Hopefully, you'll be getting another one this time next year, since the Eagles are already loading back up for next year:)...it feels so good to be like the Pats of the last decade, where all the free agents now WANT to play with you vs needing to be paid extra to even consider you!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TwoMisfits said:

Hopefully, you'll be getting another one this time next year, since the Eagles are already loading back up for next year:)...it feels so good to be like the Pats of the last decade, where all the free agents now WANT to play with you vs needing to be paid extra to even consider you!

I'm not greedy but yes I would love another one and back to back would be incredible after not having any for so long.

But I'm still basking in this first one :D

Agreed, it is weird to see the Eagles as a destination place again, but now even more so than before.

• Like 1