Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

14 minutes ago, 75Live said:

it's back to the whole extremist won't hear the other side that it may not get a sequel.  Not saying it won't but they won't even listen to the people that are being nice about it.  Then you have a couple on  the other side maybe rubbing it in a bit with it all.  But yeah out of all the threads, I didn't see that happening in a Tomb Raider one :P 

Best thread since Justice League.

3 minutes ago, November Treejax said:

I rewatched Annihilation without falling asleep this time. What a load of dreary nonsense. Very disappointing

It was thought provoking. I don’t know what that thought was, but it was provoked alright.

Edited by AJG

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

William Hurt in broadcast news is maybe the best dumbass performance in cinema. Love how he doesn't play it in an exaggerated "duuuuhhh" dumb and dumber way but just like a regular everyday dumbass. Honestly hard to pull off.

Just saying Broadcast News is enough to get the theme stuck in my head again.

Gr8 theme tho so no complaints.

@Jayhawk so glad your boys got it done. I'm so tired of Duke, the media bias, and Ted Cruz Jr. Now that's a Final Four worth watching, Loyola is playing insane, Sister Jean has given them so much strength.

This F4 is much better than the Kentucky/Duke/Villanova/Michigan trash that ESPN said was a sure thing.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

What happened. 

just a lot of weird shit with theater party+being forced to act with the girl who rejected me+my brother was in town+comedy show+got drunk twice+saw a really good emotional movie

it'd be hard to go into it all, but yeah, it was a very up-and-down weekend