Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

was inviting people I thought were interested in the works of James Cameron and thought of you!

Well...i joined but it might shock you to hear that i love all Cameron Films...

...except Titanic which i greatly dislike and Avatar, which i still havent seen xD. Will do that before the sequel comes out in 2120 though.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, K1stpierre said:

I already mentioned it on the sex page, but........

I finally actually have a boyfriend :)   

giphy.gif

and good luck with it all :) 

Edited by 75Live
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, DAR said:

Speaking of, boy people are really mad at the Simpsons.

Meh, looks like it’s just white people doing that annoying “hey, we’re not racist, give us a cookie” thing they do every once in a while. It’ll pass.

Edited by AJG

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

More than that. I believe he got arrested the weekend he hosted the Critics Choice Awards in early December '16 as well.

Apparently the cast and crew of Silicon Valley didn't like him either, and the feeling was mutual. He's walking bad press for Deadpool 2 right now. At least RPO did the smart thing with his character.

4 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Apparently the cast and crew of Silicon Valley didn't like him either, and the feeling was mutual. He's walking bad press for Deadpool 2 right now. At least RPO did the smart thing with his character.

Spoiler

I still don't get why they didn't replace him. He's only doing a voice role, so it's not like there needs to be extensive reshoots.