Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

15 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

nah. That's an unsane thing to say.

Then what?

Black Panther? (lol) 

Solo? (LOL) 

Annihaltion didn't really come together in the end and A Quiet Place was riddled with plot holes and conveniences. 

Maybe Disobedience? 

Edited by La Binoche

1 minute ago, La Binoche said:

Then what?

Black Panther? (lol) 

Solo? (LOL) 

Annihaltion didn't really come together in the end and A Quiet Place was riddled with plot holes and conveniences. 

Maybe Disobedience? 

You were never really here. 

• Like 1

So my friend is a complete fucking idiot and douchebag. He always complains that “laws are just suggestions” which I always thought just applied to whenever he gets pissed off when he gets speeding tickets in school zones.

But he just snapped me saying he got kicked out of the liquor store and that the “cashier is a fucking tool” and when he told me what happened I’m like you’re fucking lucky you got away with that. He said to the lady “oh yea I just got some friends in the car who aren’t old enough so I’m just getting stuff for them” and got mad at her when she told him to leave the store.

Paddington 2, Thoroughbreds and You Were Never Really Here are my top 3 of the year right now. Still need to see Game Night, The Death of Stalin, Unsane out of the stuff that's out. Plus The Rider and Lean on Pete out of what's still only in theaters. 

Some dude at my university handed me a free book called Wild Animus.

It's a full-on hard cover book and they're just handing them out. Further investigation has revealed that this isn't an isolated thing.

https://litreactor.com/columns/what-the-hell-is-wild-animus

This is wild. Some rich dude just self published his wack-ass book and they've spread out across the whole world.

2 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Some dude at my university handed me a free book called Wild Animus.

It's a full-on hard cover book and they're just handing them out. Further investigation has revealed that this isn't an isolated thing.

https://litreactor.com/columns/what-the-hell-is-wild-animus

This is wild. Some rich dude just self published his wack-ass book and they've spread out across the whole world.

Should disclose that I've walked past him twice today so I have two of these stupid books.

took the health benefits at my job.  Part me thinks I was stupid and should have just taken the fine and saved money.  Oh well, too late now but still ridiculous that is the choice

31 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

Then what?

Black Panther? (lol) 

Solo? (LOL) 

Maybe Disobedience? 

I said Unsane right in my post :apocalypse: 

18 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

Why is it such a nightmare to post on this forum lately?

Mobile is especially terrible. Feels like I’m browsing ads. Seriously, there 3 consecutive ads followed by a post followed by abother 3 consecutive posts. If you have tons of people on ignore like me it’s an even worse experience.

Watched The Philadelphia Story for the first time today. Really good movie, liked it a lot. Katharine Hepburn, Cary Grant, and James Stewart, good stuff. I've loved everything I've seen Cary Grant and James Stewart in actually, I think they're becoming my two favorite actors.

I think I may check out Arsenic and Old Lace next.

• Like 2

Just now, Sheikh said:

Watched The Philadelphia Story for the first time today. Really good movie, liked it a lot. Katharine Hepburn, Cary Grant, and James Stewart, good stuff. I've loved everything I've seen Cary Grant and James Stewart in actually, I think they're becoming my two favorite actors.

I’ve never seen Philadelphia Story.  But Arsenic and Old Lace is great

2 minutes ago, Sheikh said:

Cary Grant? Obligatory recommendation of Only Angels Have Wings

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1