Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, Cmasterclay said:

London has been wonderful, a great time in my first trip out of America. Now on to Rome! I feel like Ethan Hunt (globetrotting Ethan Hunt, not horny on the internet Ethan Hunt)

Will you be visiting just Rome out of Italy? 

I do believe it's objectively our best city but there are definetely other worthy destinations.

1 hour ago, tribefan695 said:

My next trip is to... Atlanta.

I know, I know. I'm actually looking forward to it but it's still not London.

I have a very brief layover in Atlanta this Monday 

I’m really glad Emmys finally recognized Nikolaj for Game of Thrones, the actor didn’t get a ton to work with in Season 5 and 6, but he does some of the best work on the show.  I always thought he was underrated.

Disappointed they snubbed Crazy Ex again, I know most don’t see it, but it runs circles around a few of the comedies they nominated.  Especially this last season.

Also really glad Djawadi finally got recognized for score. He’s really blossomed these last few years from a fairly good composer (who can craft short and memorable melodies) to a really solid composer

Edited by Pandamia!
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Pandamia! said:

I’m really glad Emmys finally recognized Nikolaj for Game of Thrones, the actor didn’t get a ton to work with in Season 5 and 6, but he does some of the best work on the show.  I always thought he was underrated.

Disappointed they snubbed Crazy Ex again, I know most don’t see it, but it runs circles around a few of the comedies they nominated.  Especially this last season.

Also really glad Djawadi finally got recognized for score. He’s really blossomed these last few years from a fairly good composer (who can craft short and memorable melodies) to a really solid composer

Panda I was in Starbucks this morning and "This Is Me" was playing on the radio. I was happy you weren't there cause you would've gone Panda Cheese on the place.

• Astonished 1

31 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Panda I was in Starbucks this morning and "This Is Me" was playing on the radio. I was happy you weren't there cause you would've gone Panda Cheese on the place.

If I get the job, maybe I'll push to have this playlist rolling often 🤔

The Handmaid's Tale is very well crafted. The actors, set and costume design, the dialogue, cinematography, etc., everyone does a great job. But it's frustrating how the writers just keep the story on a loop, and fans are starting to realize that and complain. They've build a world that seems so worth exploring, but we're still only seeing June and the Waterfords going thru the same situations over and over again. At this point it's hard to get excited about the female characters starting to get rebellious because something always happens to frustrate their plans and have them to give up and conform with the rules of Gilead.

2 hours ago, filmlover said:

I hear it at my job all the time too. 😕