Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

7 minutes ago, filmlover said:

And also Chelsea Peretti is leaving Brooklyn Nine-Nine which upsets me since Gina is my favorite character on the show.

Image result for brooklyn nine nine gina no hard feelings

Brooklyn99-Andre+Braugher-Holt-Devastate

But seriously after Rosa and Holt she's my favorite too :(

Edited by Morieris

First day back to work since my trip and it's been hard already to even get motivated.  Plus they dumped work on me so it was just waiting for me to come back.  How nice.

Plus technically my contract runs out tomorrow and they haven't paid back my expenses from a trip they sent me on about 3 weeks ago, so right now I'm really not intending to do much work unless those things change.

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

shout out to Bryce Dallas Howard for becoming the first female star wars director.

Dos-I2uVAAAd_jA.jpg

1. Random as fuck.

2. HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT LIST OF DIRECTORS IS FUCKING CRAZY!!!!!!

• Like 1

I'm going to be an unapolgetic SW geek here for a second.

It is fantastic that they are getting such talent here.  I mean, Taika?  HOLY SHIT!  

But I will not lie. I am surprised (and happy!) that Dave Filoni is not only directing his first ever direction of a live action show, he's directing the very first episode of the series.

The first impressions and the tone of the series and everything else that goes along with the first episode will be in his hands.

That's not a small responsibility.  I kinda figured he might get a shot.  But the very first episode?  Didn't even entertain the thought.

This might very well be Filoni's first tentative steps to larger things on the direction front.

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 2