Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Agnès Varda had become the Stan Lee of hipster Hollywood in the last 2 or 3 years.

A selfie with Agnès woud make you look oh so cool in some elitist social circles.

The coasts adored her it seem.

People who took Stan Lee selfies at least knew his work...

Edited by The Futurist

(If I read his subtweet [and earlier tweets] correctly, he's likely referring to this little gem regarding a 'championship belt' for keeping salary arbitration costs down)

100% truth.  So sick and tired of "Well, it's legal for them to do that" or "hey, it's not against the rules".   

Like, we're all familiar here with the Jurassic Park line concerning could and should... But it's kinda a truism for a reason.  Wish more people took it to heart.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Futurist said:

Agnès Varda had become the Stan Lee of hipster Hollywood in the last 2 or 3 years.

A selfie with Agnès woud make you look oh so cool in some elitist social circles.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, The Futurist said:

Is your hand constantly sore from patting your back?

Edited by DAR
  • Like 6

How the heck is this game over five hours long and ONLY just getting into the twelfth inning???

If I didn't know better, I'd say this was a Red Sox or Yankees game with how slow it's going.

EDIT::: I understand there was just an umpire change at home plate due to an unfortunate wild pitch, which added a small amount of time.  But that still doesn't explain why it took so long to get through 11 innings beforehand.

Edited by Porthos