Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I'm back :D

Unforch. Nobody at the Disney booth could show me anything from Raya. They had giant pictures of ladies (they even had Neytiri...over Padme??? Really????) and had Elsa in her newest costume.

Fortunately, I did win a really nifty shirt! And one lady was super interested in hiring me to work on the infrastructure for Disney+ in January :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Morieris said:

Unforch. Nobody at the Disney booth could show me anything from Raya. They had giant pictures of ladies (they even had Neytiri...over Padme??? Really????) and had Elsa in her newest costume.

Wow, I guess Avatar did leave a cultural impact after all

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, CJohn said:

@MCKillswitch123 Holy fuck Assunção Cristas is dead, bury her. She just quit. CDS died. What a night. Next is Rui Rio.

Apparently we are getting André Ventura on the parliament. 

I was about to comment this with you. Holy fucking shit, between the squash that CDS took and the loss of the biggest number of seats for PSD, the right-wing had a painful death tonight.

As far as André Ventura, the latest previsions have that the only new call-ups will be Livre and Iniciativa Liberal, aka the Hipsters Party and CDS Lite. Thank God. Still, Chega shouldn't even be in the consideration for call-ups. The flopped out PNR is more than enough when it comes to Portuguese neo-Nazis. CMTV assholes better not even come close to the parliament.

PAN will have 4-6 people too. I guess people love stupidity :hahaha:

Also, up to a potential 51% abstention. FUCKING. RIDICULOUS. And then people complain about the damn government all the time.

Edited by MCKillswitch123

7 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

I was about to comment this with you. Holy fucking shit, between the squash that CDS took and the loss of the biggest number of seats for PSD, the right-wing had a painful death tonight.

As far as André Ventura, the latest previsions have that the only new call-ups will be Livre and Iniciativa Liberal, aka the Hipsters Party and CDS Lite. Thank God. Still, Chega shouldn't even be in the consideration for call-ups. The flopped out PNR is more than enough when it comes to Portuguese neo-Nazis. CMTV assholes better not even come close to the parliament.

PAN will have 4-6 people too. I guess people love stupidity :hahaha:

Also, up to a potential 51% abstention. FUCKING. RIDICULOUS. And then people complain about the damn government all the time.

I think PAN grows because people don't give a shit about the big parties and they identify with animals and the environment. I feel like it is more like a protest vote than anything else. 51% abstention truly shows people want none of this elections nonsense in their life. People just don't give a shit.

Still crazy to think we might have 8 political parties in the parliement. We might be up to 10 if Aliança and Chega sneak in.

5 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I think PAN grows because people don't give a shit about the big parties and they identify with animals and the environment. I feel like it is more like a protest vote than anything else. 51% abstention truly shows people want none of this elections nonsense in their life. People just don't give a shit.

Still crazy to think we might have 8 political parties in the parliement. We might be up to 10 if Aliança and Chega sneak in.

That would explain why the Hell anyone's ever voting for a dumbass party like PAN. Their intentions are good but they are hilariously naive to the point where they just look like animal activists trying way too hard to be politicians.

Abstention has luckily diminished to 46%. I was watching SIC's broadcast but delayed :rofl:   Still horrible, though. They better invite people to give a shit about their own country soon.

Unfortunately, Chega rose to a potential 1.1%, meaning they are one of the small parties with the biggest shot at getting in the parliement. Livre, Iniciativa Liberal and Tino de Rans' RIR are also getting there, it seems. Aliança won't get there. But that's 10 parties. 10. Madness.