Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

25 minutes ago, AndyK said:

BBC revealed their streaming statistics for their big hitters "Killing Eve" and " Peaky Blinders", 100m and 42m.

https://deadline.com/2019/10/peaky-blinders-killing-eve-bbc-reveals-iplayer-data-1202754496/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

How does this compare against Netflix shows?

I am not sure we ever get views type of stats from netflix or just for Netflix UK, more viewer.

With 16 episode Killing Eve would be like having an average of 6.25 views by episode, even with a low average of watcher by view, that would be above 10% of the UK population watching or rewatching the show on streaming, a show that played for free on TV.

14 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I think Lucas Hedges would be a better fit for a Terry Fox biopic.

ooooh that's a really good one too. Have to do something about the hair but yea he'd be great too.

This movie should totally be a thing too

5 minutes ago, Eric Addams said:

Sure. I don't know who this guy is, but sure.

americans :rolleyes: 

that's fine I was just thinking about a biopic of him all week cause I realized in my geography class that no one from outside Canada knows who this dude is, and if you're in Canada you literally can't escape him. Wikipedia him, his story is definitely major-biopic worthy imo

10 minutes ago, Melosh said:

Films is life projected up on the screen viewed from a storied perspective.In that case there is no “target audience” as there is no in life.

In life when 911 happened there was no “target audience” to see the tragic event; whoever was brave to view it did, whoever wasn’t just simply didn’t.

Edited by Melosh