Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, Webslinger said:

I know I say anything about Justice League at the risk of starting a flame war, but every time I see the ads, I just think: "This is supposedly gonna be a three-hour movie... we'll, uh, see how this goes."

Only 121 minutes apparently

1 minute ago, Robertman2 Floats Too said:

GameStop has them in the States

No, but I know the final boss is 

Hide contents

Cartman and Kyle/Two Mitch Connors.

I just fought the 

Hide contents

demon the police were feeding the black residents of South Park to.

Spoiler

Jared Fogle and Towelie were some funny Boss fights. The Raisins Girls as well. It was nice to see Mitch Conner again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, YourMother said:
  Hide contents

Jared Fogle and Towelie were some funny Boss fights. The Raisins Girls as well. It was nice to see Mitch Conner again.

Spoiler

The Jared boss fight was amazing. Beating up Butters dad was really satisfying as well. You beat Morgan Freeman yet?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robertman2 Floats Too said:
  Hide contents

The Jared boss fight was amazing. Beating up Butters dad was really satisfying as well. You beat Morgan Freeman yet?

Not yet. I’ve been playing on PC since my GameStop sold out of PS4 copies.

• Like 1

I'm not planning on playing The Fractured But Whole (took me wayyyy too long to figure out the pun from reading the title), but... 

Spoiler

I love Towelie far, far, far more than any self-respecting South Park fan should. Then again, even the Oprah and intervention Towelie episodes are better than anything they've done this season or last.

• Like 1

Just now, Webslinger said:

I'm not planning on playing The Fractured But Whole (took me wayyyy too long to figure out the pun from reading the title), but... 

Hide contents

I love Towelie far, far, far more than any self-respecting South Park fan should. Then again, even the Oprah and intervention Towelie episodes are better than anything they've done this season or last.

So much truth was said in this post.

• Like 1

Just now, YourMother said:

Not yet. I’ve been playing on PC since my GameStop sold out of PS4 copies.

I've been renting the game from Redbox. Had a ton of free rental codes

1 minute ago, Webslinger said:

Hide contents

Honestly I feel like they have more fun making the games than they do the show nowadays.

• Like 2

Just now, Robertman2 Floats Too said:

Honestly I feel like they have more fun making the games than they do the show nowadays.

The show went downhill when they decided to have a season arc for the new seasons.

• Like 1

The show went downhill when they decided to have a season arc for the new seasons.

Yeah, it lost a lot its charm by switching to that.

I heard the new season isn't doing that anymore. I haven't watched it at all but I certainly hope it's true.

• Like 1

I'm kinda astonished by how quickly South Park has gone downhill. I enjoyed the serialized 2015 season thoroughly, but they ran out of steam way too fast last year (and had a massive wrench thrown into their plans when Trump won the presidency) and haven't recovered. I've watched this season mainly because of the fact that it's the lead-in to Broad City, which remains hilarious as ever.

Just now, Rorschach said:

Yeah, it lost a lot its charm by switching to that.

I heard the new season isn't doing that anymore. I haven't watched it at all but I certainly hope it's true.

The new season isn’t thankfully. It was fun when it was a few episodes, like The Black Friday trilogy and Coon and Friends but it got annoying quickly where were so driven on making a point, the humor was lost.

2 minutes ago, Robertman2 Floats Too said:

Yeah. Glad that the new season has more or less done away with that. Even if I've only really liked two of the episodes

I enjoyed last weeks episode a great deal.

• Like 1

Just now, YourMother said:

The new season isn’t thankfully. It was fun when it was a few episodes, like The Black Friday trilogy and Coon and Friends but it got annoying quickly where were so driven on making a point, the humor was lost.

I enjoyed last weeks episode a great deal.

The Superhero/Zuckerberg one? That was fun. Especially the shitty Kung Fu movie style dubbing for Zuckerberg

• Like 1

Yes!!! Especially the latter.

• Like 1

Just now, Robertman2 Floats Too said:

The Superhero/Zuckerberg one? That was fun. Especially the shitty Kung Fu movie style dubbing for Zuckerberg

That one too but the one with Stan’s grandpa.

• Like 1