Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

are those really your best options ?

I’ve seen BR2049 and Kingsman already. I don’t think Only The Brave is showing and I’m the only one in my family who doesn’t love Madea movies. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, YourMother said:

I’ve seen BR2049 and Kingsman already. I don’t think Only The Brave is showing and I’m the only one in my family who doesn’t love Madea movies. 

Geostorm is probably more likely to be legitamtly enjoyable but THe Snowman is more likely to be hillaribad I would think. 

• Like 2

If people are going to see The Snowman for hilariously bad stuff, don't go. It is just a decent crime thriller. Val Kilmer is barely in it and from him comes the best WTFuckness. Some weird editing in a few places also happens but again, nothing funny or anything except something I explained in the WhatsApp chat with a shot from the trailer.

I'm still trying to figure out what order I should watch Only the Brave, The Snowman, and Geostorm in :lol:  None of the showtimes this week work for double features, so I'll likely only be able to get two done before Friday. Geostorm kind of has the lowest priority because it'll be around for the longest.

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I'm still trying to figure out what order I should watch Only the Brave, The Snowman, and Geostorm in :lol:  None of the showtimes this week work for double features, so I'll likely only be able to get two done before Friday. Geostorm kind of has the lowest priority because it'll be around for the longest.

I need to say showtimes fit really nicely here today. Doesn't happen always. The Foreigner at 1:05 PM, followed by The Snowman at 3:30 PM with only around 10 minutes between them, and at 6:15 PM Geostorm 3D, with only 25 minutes between it and The Snowman (enough time for me to eat something and get back to the theater).

• Like 1

Just now, CJohn said:

I need to say showtimes fit really nicely here. The Foreigner at 1:05 PM, followed by The Snowman at 3:30 PM with only around 10 minutes between them, and at 6:15 PM Geostorm 3D, with only 25 minutes betweem them (enough time for me to eat something and get back to the theater).

How was the 3D in Geostorm? If it has good 3D, that might make it a higher priority.

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

How was the 3D in Geostorm? If it has good 3D, that might make it a higher priority.

I don't watch many movies in 3D so I don't have a good comparison (in fact, it was only the 2nd movie I watched in 3D this year). It didn't bother me, and I thought it looked cool in the disaster and space scenes.

• Like 2