Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

4 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

Shameless has been renewed for season 9, this must make it Showtime's longest running show ever both season wise and episode count wise. I imagine it'll keep going until either Emmy Rossum or William H Macy quit.

I always keep forgetting that show is still on the air.

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I always keep forgetting that show is still on the air.

It's much better than the original UK series but that went downhill when they started increasing the episode count. 

People always moan about remakes, but Shameless and The Office prove it can be successfully.

4 hours ago, AndyLL said:

You're making it too complicated. 

Don't try to 'win her over' ... Just ask her out.  

i understand what you mean

but also

i kinda backed myself into a corner socially where I can't until this show is over at least :unsure:

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Fucking hell, I have gotten THREE emails today about how I can get a free digital copy of Daddy's Home with a Daddy's Home 2 ticket. PARAMOUNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTT

My condolences

yessssssssss i scored Na'vi River Journey Fastpasses for Saturday afternoon :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: I'm still refreshing to see if I can swap it for Flight of Passage, but this is still a huge get given how hard Avatar Fastpasses are to secure. I don't even know if I'm going to Disney Saturday though :kitschjob: 

EDIT: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I JUST GOT FLIGHT OF PASSAGE FASTPASSES :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: 

Edited by WrathOfHan