Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

On 10/22/2017 at 9:47 PM, YourMother said:

I can see Blankments in the running but it’s a small chance.

aw thanks

I would've loved to run to be a mod but:

1. my frequent drunk breakdowns and fear of spoilers would not make me be a good one

2. i would abuse the unlimited likes way too much probably

3. I barely have enough time to visit this site three times a week lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

Is it really so hard to imagine why two actors would want to appear in a sequel to a major comedy hit? Gibson gets to soften his image, Lithgow gets to have fun. 

I still wonder why Frances McDormand appeared in the third Transformers film. Many actors have done questionable films but her appearing in that boggled the mind 

5 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Lithgow playing a tough guy like Gibson is in the trailer would be the funniest thing.

Lithgow played against type in Dexter but even he would struggle to play a tough guy 

1 hour ago, Jonwo said:

I still wonder why Frances McDormand appeared in the third Transformers film. Many actors have done questionable films but her appearing in that boggled the mind 

She probably got a nice paycheck from doing the film. Can't say I entirely blame for agreeing to appear in it, dumb as it was. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fancyarcher said:

She probably got a nice paycheck from doing the film. Can't say I entirely blame for agreeing to appear in it, dumb as it was. 

She did say once that that movie was the one and only time she ever made a film just for the paycheck.