Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, tawasal said:

do the images you are using exist in video form? so i can finally watch it or know the story behind treebeard guys anger. 

:rofl: 

It's from a reality show called AMERICAN CHOPPER. The old dude is the father of the young guy. They have a business together building custom motorcycles but the show was known for them always getting angry at each other and yelling a bunch. It's an old show, I have no idea why the meme suddenly exploded but it's damn funny.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

:rofl: 

It's from a reality show called AMERICAN CHOPPER. The old dude is the father of the young guy. They have a business together building custom motorcycles but the show was known for them always getting angry at each other and yelling a bunch. It's an old show, I have no idea why the meme suddenly exploded but it's damn funny.

It's damn good how it encapsulated what our conversation really looked like. I was caught off-guard how precise it was. I just saw an article in the Guardian titled: ''Meme explained: Why do I keep seeing the same two angry men on social media? ''

Here is the video: :hahaha:

• Haha 1

So heeding the advice of several users here, I went to the 12:30PM showing of A Quiet Place in hopes of a quiet theater.  And guess whose car's in the parking lot already?  Mom's.  I texted her WTF.  She hit me back after the movie ended: she took Grandma to see  Chappaquiddick at 12PM.  Guess neither could wait. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, CJohn said:

@MCKillswitch123 WHAT A DAY MAN. The last 24 hours of Sporting were peak soccer. Shutdown all clubs because it will never be this entertaining again. 

I did not see the games, but my Kate Upton the stories sound hilarious. 19 SUSPENDED PLAYERS BEFORE THE PAÇOS DE FERREIRA MATCH. Dear Lord. I wonder what kind of Ferrari Jorge Jesus drives now.... it's probably the Mata Velhos kind :hahaha:

Meanwhile, Rui "Da Gawd" Vitória is coming straight for that SLB 5th in a row baybay :ohmygod:

• Haha 1