Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

7 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Someone in my class did a speech today on why The Last Jedi sucked, and I don't think I've cringed harder irl recently. He basically said it was SJW propaganda :gold: 

Good news is now you know not to take him seriously.

(just to be clear, I don't care if he liked TLJ or not, but the "SJW propaganda" is always worth an eyeroll).

Edited by Trolltastic Tele
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

Good news is now you know not to take him seriously.

(just to be clear, I don't care if he liked TLJ or not, but the "SJW propaganda" is always worth an eyeroll).

Never took him seriously to begin with; he's the same guy in my group I was talking about a couple of weeks ago.

if he hates the SJW Star Wars so much he should watch that de-feminised edition cut that someone made at christmas. That was totes hilares and 100% awful. I watched all 44 minutes of it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

I was actually just wondering the same thing while watching Forgetting Sarah Marshall again a few days ago. Did Sex Tape pretty much kill his film career?

i just thought of it cos i was randomly watching this on youtube as i do at least once a month.

but i just looked him up and apparently he's in a new movie that comes out on Netflix tomorrow... cool?

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Most of his complaints weren't even about why the movie itself failed; he was just rambling on about previous movies and the EU.

Let me guess he old EU could do nothing wrong.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

wait forgetting sarah marshall is ten years old next week.  :gold::gold::gold::gold::gold::apocalypse::bagoverhead::apocalypse:

I'm mostly waiting for July when we'll have Dark Knight celebrations and the release of Mamma Mia 2 at the same time and everyone asks "what year is it?!"

4 minutes ago, DAR said:

Let me guess he old EU could do nothing wrong.

Maybe? His speech got very muddled

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

wait forgetting sarah marshall is ten years old next week.  :gold::gold::gold::gold::gold::apocalypse::bagoverhead::apocalypse:

Crazy to think how much Russell Brand's career has fallen since then :lol: 

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

I'm mostly waiting for July when we'll have Dark Knight celebrations and the release of Mamma Mia 2 at the same time and everyone asks "what year is it?!"

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Most of his complaints weren't even about why the movie itself failed; he was just rambling on about previous movies and the EU.

Reminds me of the kid in my Calc class that said there shouldn't be Asians in star wars because it contradicts the lore

• Haha 4
  • ...wtf 1

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Some laughter but mostly cringing.

I figured. There's some people that act as if the way they talk on the internet is the best way to talk to people in reality.

In reality nobody cares. Happened with the Ghostbusters movie too. I remember seeing some guy complain about it at a comic store before the staff member told him "mate, I just don't care. If don't wanna watch it just don't watch it". It was awkward as fuck.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Reminds me of the kid in my Calc class that said there shouldn't be Asians in star wars because it contradicts the lore

Stupid fucking kid. Did the Y-Wing pilot in ROTJ just cease to exist?

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1