Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

6 hours ago, Cmasterclay said:

I really want to dedicate myself to collectivism and giving away wealth but my life is empty and sad enough that material goods and bought experiences make me feel better. Help!

A few years from now...

Clay: I told you, we're an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to be a sort of executive officer for the week, but all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting by a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs but by a two thirds majority in the case of...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

I can't wait to go to a university. No cringey posts like that would EVER happen  

Stop calling it “university.” Its college. You are American, and this is America. Speak like it.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, AJG said:

Is it your first time on the Baahubali ride? They’re on my small list of movies I wished I saw in the cinema instead of tv.

I watched part 1 yesterday but yes.  There a lot of fun.  Only nit pick about both.  I enjoyed the musical numbers, but they did go a little long in spots 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

Stop calling it “university.” Its college. You are American, and this is America. Speak like it.

I'm in college right now. When I transfer to a university, I'll call it college, but too many people in here get confused :kitschjob: 

5 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Heat stomping on my large adult son's goggles and still losing the game <3

yeah that was bush league but then again the fake tough guy stuff they are doing is too :P