Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, WrathOfHan said:

You know how I posted about spinning around a few months ago?

I just did it again.

It's not as fun/relaxing as I remember.

Your new religion.

1 hour ago, Ranger Tree said:

I'm beginning to think drugs could be having a bad effect on me. Did it on Sunday, it's now Thursday and I still haven't eaten anything.

some on Tree eat something

2 minutes ago, Claire of Themyscira said:

Christina Aguilera officially hits #1 on US iTunes and WW iTunes...she is back!

Y'all bitches THOUGHT, W R O N G.

Have you seen Life of the Party yet? She cameos at the end of the movie.

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Have you seen Life of the Party yet? She cameos at the end of the movie.

Unfortunately, I haven't...was supposed to get the film at work, but we didn't.

Plus, I've been working so much I rarely get the time to get out lately. Hopefully, I do, glad to see it did decently to good, Xtina's impact!

14 hours ago, AJG said:

CBS trailer time 

A show from a Wayans nephew... son... brother... here's a show about what happens when Justin Beieber moves in with his accountant featuring the most obnoxious laugh track ever

Remember those old shows about white people and what happened when a black family moved next door? Now you have it in reverse. They’ll probably be friends in episode 2 so whatever. (Fun fact: the trailer is old. Schmidt from New Girl is now playing the white guy).

Murphy Brown is back. Everyone is old. 

Dick Wolf cop show. Dick Wolf cop show. Dick Wold cop show

Magnum PI. His moustache is pitiful and the reboot fails because of it. Higgins is his love interest. And it’s from the director of Fast and Furious.

God Friended Me. An evil millennial atheist podcast host (that uses those exact words for his host-name)that tells people that God isn’t real gets, I shit you not, a friend request from God. Now he goes around helping people like a Christian Batman. It looks really stupid and heartwarming and I’m probably gonna watch it

There’s something wrong about Joe Morton’s voice at 3:30 in the God Friended Me trailer, it’s not him who says “This podcast of yours”. :thinking:

8 hours ago, Ranger Tree said:

I'm beginning to think drugs could be having a bad effect on me. Did it on Sunday, it's now Thursday and I still haven't eaten anything.

No shit

CW/Netflix-Int’l trailers

Charmed is back for reasons unknown to me. Shit looks dull as hell. This time the girls are racially ambiguous, I have no idea what these girls are. I know one’s black, the other two are google searches I can’t be bothered to type. No idea. Couldn’t tell you. 

All American is yet another piece of entertainment about a poor black kid that can only escape poverty through dedication to sports. This time you get a reverse Bring It On situation where poor black kid goes to rich white school.

Look... Why is America still making these in 2018? Is the US education system truly so flawed that the constant rehash of the same trope if justified, or is there just a market for people that like this stuff? 

The entire show looks white. White people are clearly writing the shit. White people created the show. White people are producing the thing. I get the same feeling watching this trailer as I did when I saw The Cleveland Show. They tried to tell me Black Panther would bring change, black creators telling new stories from black perspectives, yet here we are back at square one.