Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, Ledmonkey96 said:

So this is a general thread right? If so, is there any chance that Disney will make a live action version of the Emperor's new Groove?

Probably not since it's unfortunately one of their more "obscure" titles (despite arguably being the funniest movie they've ever made).

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

So Ethan, now that you're a musical connoisseur, give us your best songs of the year so far.

I mean I don't pretend to be as knowledgeable or in with the game as like Coolio or something and I haven't listened to enough shit. I'm v behind and sure there is a lot of projects I've missed that i'm sure are interesting but here's just off the top of my head favorites:

House is a Building- Anderson East

Cabinet Door- Anderson East

Girlfriend- Anderson East

I Don't Remember Me- Brothers Osbourne

Tequila Again- Brothers Osbourne

Before You Called me Baby- Caitlyn Smith

Get Up 10- Cardie B

BOY- Charlie Puth

See You Around- I'm With Her

Ain't it Fine- I'm With Her

Just for Tonight- James Bay

Better at Being Who I Am- Jason Aldean 

King's Dead

Filthy- Justin Timberlake (fight me) 

Lonely Weekend- Kacey Musgraves 

Space Cowboy- Kacey Musgraves

In My Blood- Shawn Mendes

Where Were You in the Morning- Shawn Mendes 

Pray for Me

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Probably not since it's unfortunately one of their more "obscure" titles (despite arguably being the funniest movie they've ever made).

I WROTE THIS FOR CAYOM.

Directed by Lord/Miller with an ensemble cast of Tilda Swinton, Chris Pratt, Jonah Hill and Dave Franco!!

I will say that the filmmaking in the sequel looks like it's greatly-improved though. You can definitely tell the director of the first movie (a stage vet who also directed the show) had minimal-to-no experience in movie-making.

First NBA Finals Series since 2012 that doesn't have an Australian born player.  

However, there's a chance we could see the first Australian take to the ice in an NHL Finals Series.

5 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

Mamma Mia! is fucking garbage. Jesus Fuck. I don't think any movie had my blood boiling more than that one in a LONG time.

I haven’t seen this yet (I’ll watch it before the sequel) but there is a 100% chance this is the wrong take

• Like 1

4 hours ago, filmlover said:

Uh-oh Blanks is liking almost three-year-old posts again.

I get that pretty much every day from Blanks?

@WrathOfHan by all means dislike Mamma Mia! but why does it make your blood boil? Please do tell.

1 hour ago, That One Guy said:

I haven’t seen this yet (I’ll watch it before the sequel) but there is a 100% chance this is the wrong take

It’s not. The entire plot of it annoyed the shit out of me. Having a baby, not telling the potential fathers until the child is grown, and then putting them through some kind of hoopla before they can get some answers isn’t fun or funny, it’s cruel and wrong. Also the rest of the movie is as bland as it gets, and the musical segments all sound like karaoke rather than professional arrangements.

Also Pierce Brosnan singing

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, AJG said:

It’s not. The entire plot of it annoyed the shit out of me. Having a baby, not telling the potential fathers until the child is grown, and then putting them through some kind of hoopla before they can get some answers isn’t fun or funny, it’s cruel and wrong. Also the rest of the movie is as bland as it gets, and the musical segments all sound like karaoke rather than professional arrangements.

Also Pierce Brosnan singing

This all sounds great and wonderful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Blankments said:

Star vs. the Forces of Evil is so gooood

I actually didn’t like Season 3 that much. I love shipping but if you’re going to ship like damn every other episode and forget about plot, that’s is when I’ve had it. Still a good show.