Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I'm working with the sweetest couple right now.  Couldn't find them what they wanted for their price range.  I showed them a house today that I thought was overpriced as a swing for the moon.  Put in an offer.  The sellers accepted the offer.  FINGERS CROSSED for a good home inspection and a clear to close.  I'm so excited for them!!

tenor.gif?itemid=8224887

• Like 3

NBA - with two teams in opposing conferences built to win the playoffs and make it to the championship for four years in a row, at least we got two game 7's in each conference leading up to this.  Maybe next time the mathematically efficient Spurs will make it back.

8 hours ago, DeeCee said:

And maybe in the east the 76ers won't choke again.

that would be nice.  Once they were eliminated I stopped caring or even watching the playoffs

So, with life winding down a little as summer approaches, I have time to binge a few Netflix series...I've already got Stranger Things Season 2 planned with the spouse, so I'm trying to find the one to start with for myself.  I'm a sucker for the Marvel supers, so having watched everything through The Defenders, should I pick back up with The Punisher or Jessica Jones season 2?  Since it's overcast today, I figured I'd get an episode in while no one wants pool time:)...