Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Boy this Rampage movie is kinda boring. 

Edit: take it back. Animals started destroying city. Film got good.

Edit II: Kinda boring, stupid, fun. The definition of a “fine for TV” movie. Best unintentionally funny villain death of 2018. Malin Ackerman still can’t act. Naomie Harris deserves better. The Rock gets shot in the gut, shakes it off like it’s nothing, still baffled.

Edited by AJG
  • Like 1

I tried to enjoy Set It Up, this Netflix movie you guys for some reason kept talking about, but I was so disgusted by the girl using her phone and then eating popcorn without washing her hands, and later the guy doing the same thing with pizza after touching a trash can on the street and climbing an old ladder.  :sick:

25 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

Also cheering at the fact that they fired their ‘coach of the year’ coach and have made no moves this offseason.

I will forever laugh at the Raptors for acting like fools this off season. They fired their coach of the year (the guy who made the Raptors as good as they are now), LeBron leaves and they got no one. Karma at its finest tbh 

• Like 2

It'll be interesting to watch the NBA next season, and it won't be. The east is complete doodoo. I mean I'm talking clogged toilet at Subway. The Celtics will run a train through it for the next 20-40 years probs, or until Lebron comes back, whichever is first.

The west is scary as hell, it's like gladiator, but we all know the Warriors will still win next year regardless, and they'll celebrate by yawning. NBA really needs to just get rid of east/west at this point and get the cap issues straightened out. Basketball is fun but lack of parity is not. It probably wont happen next year, but it'll get back to being nothing but Lakers vs Celtics, and I know espn will love that considering they overpaid for the broadcast rights like people who pay $5 for a bottled water.

• Like 2

Not sure why Lebron went to the Lakers - seems the East was gonna be the easier path to the Finals every year, so I'm surprised he passed on Philly (although, even as a Philly fan, I'm not too crushed b/c at least he's out of the East, and now the West can beat themselves up every year while the East team coasts in, and eventually that will work for a win:)...

Listening to TLJ's score for the first time out of context of the movie. Jesus Christ, there's a ton of stuff in this that is absolute FIRE. Might like it more than the TFA score, something I would not have said to you just off watching the movie

1 hour ago, TwoMisfits said:

Not sure why Lebron went to the Lakers - seems the East was gonna be the easier path to the Finals every year, so I'm surprised he passed on Philly (although, even as a Philly fan, I'm not too crushed b/c at least he's out of the East, and now the West can beat themselves up every year while the East team coasts in, and eventually that will work for a win:)...

He doesn't care about beating MJ in rings as much as people thinks he does. LA is a better situation for him on and off the court.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Napoleon said:

I tried to enjoy Set It Up, this Netflix movie you guys for some reason kept talking about, but I was so disgusted by the girl using her phone and then eating popcorn without washing her hands, and later the guy doing the same thing with pizza after touching a trash can on the street and climbing an old ladder.  :sick:

What a random ass complaint.