Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

Hunter Killer and Robin Hood are going to be such glorious bombs. The former was shot before Gary Oldman made Darkest Hour and is being released almost a year after it. Though the biggest indicator of when it was made is the fact it has a female POTUS.

Plus Michael Nyqvist is in it.

54 minutes ago, filmlover said:

A Simple Favor will be their biggest movie this year and might not even reach $60M.

I can Only imagine was big domestic. Not sure how much they get for distribution deal like that too. They own 45% of Roadside and team up often with them/thermselves

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Barnack said:

I can Only imagine was big domestic. Not sure how much they get for distribution deal like that too. They own 45% of Roadside and team up often with them/thermselves

Roadside is pretty its own side of the studio like Fox Searchlight is (or maybe that should soon to be "was") to Fox and Focus is to Universal.

Edited by filmlover

6 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Roadside is pretty its own side of the studio like Fox Searchlight is (or maybe that should soon to be "was") to Fox and Focus is to Universal.

But in I can only imagine case they teamed-up together also:

https://deadline.com/2017/08/bart-millard-i-can-only-imagine-movie-faith-based-release-date-lionsgate-roadside-attractions-1202148213/

https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Lionsgate-to-Release-I-CAN-ONLY-IMAGINE-On-DVD-Blu-Ray-June-5-20180509

Distributed by

It was a co-distribution with Liongates handling home ent also.

When I get a notification saying Coolio reacted to a post of mine I get surprised and think oh good he finally recognizing I make good and reasonable comments once in a while and then I see it's the Will Smith Not Cool reaction, oh well, I still don't get why Coolio hates me, I know I am a little annoying in my Zack Snyder fanboyism but that's not all I talk about all the time, besides English is not my first language, I learned it by myself and it's hard for me to express myself properly, so I get misunderstood most of the time. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

When I get a notification saying Coolio reacted to a post of mine I get surprised and think oh good he finally recognizing I make good and reasonable comments once in a while and then I see it's the Will Smith Not Cool reaction, oh well, I still don't get why Coolio hates me, I know I am a little annoying in my Zack Snyder fanboyism but that's not all I talk about all the time, besides English is not my first language, I learned it by myself and it's hard for me to express myself properly, so I get misunderstood most of the time. 

Coolio is british.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Just remember Coolio is out to get everyone. Nobody is safe from him.

21 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

How many big posters we lost this year ?

Tele

Cjohn

Ethan Hunt ?

Some were banned 

Cocho

Empire

Did I forget anyone ?

Ethan and EC aren’t gone; they just rarely post

9 minutes ago, PANDA said:

TOG left?

Yeah. He got sick of the forums

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

if it's any consolation your english is good.

• Haha 8

53 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I've never gotten the impression that Coolio hates anyone. In fact, Coolio loves all. This is just his way of expressing joy:

CoolioD1

• Like 2