Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I hope Michael Jackson never really molested any child, but it's undeniable that he had mental problems, being abused as a child himself. The fact that I don't stop feeling sorry for him even if he were guilty makes me think how the child molesters out there all have probably been conditioned to be that way too. Seeing these people as just horrible monsters makes things easier.

ACslater posts never disappoint. 

47 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I hope Michael Jackson never really molested any child, but it's undeniable that he had mental problems, being abused as a child himself. The fact that I don't stop feeling sorry for him even if he were guilty makes me think how the child molesters out there all have probably been conditioned to be that way too. Seeing these people as just horrible monsters makes things easier.

isn't "Michael Jackson molests kids" just one of those fake rumours made by newspapers that for some reason lot of people actually believed with no credibility whatsoever?

8 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Uh, what the fuck? LEGO 2 is better than the first :ohmygod: I loved this movie so much. It maintains the playful spirit of the first while having a much more emotional and relatable story.

This pleases me.

7 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Uh, what the fuck? LEGO 2 is better than the first :ohmygod: I loved this movie so much. It maintains the playful spirit of the first while having a much more emotional and relatable story.

Great to hear! I'm getting my 9 year old nephew a ticket because he's obsessed with everything LEGO. It's become a tradition actually. I got him a ticket to LEGO Ninjago and LEGO Batman as well.

24 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Got out of it too. I now DEMAND Hollywood make a Tiffany Haddish-led musical. Her bars in that movie were magnificent. PTA, hire me as a songwriter.

• Like 1