Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

4 minutes ago, DAR said:

Every year the Met Gala brings out my Midwestern roots

DWqPvXlXUAEmCDH.jpg

excuse for rich people to cosplay as the rich people in the hunger games for a night. i think maybe eyes wide shut sex parties occur once they get inside.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Clubs Are Trash said:

when you get into sober living, watch out for privileged/entitled psychos who mob around like they are king, talk about Trump, steal stuff,

and should be mental patients.

Uh, are you in sober living? I'm in a group home myself.

30 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Uh, are you in sober living? I'm in a group home myself.

no.  I spent a few years going through the rehab sober living process though.  I had to do what it took to rebound from 2004-2012 and not pull any dirty tricks to get to where I am now.  But now I'm home, layed off, stoned and watching basketball drinking water and soda and financially dependent on parents and luckily they are running my dependent medical insurance plan that I wouldn't know how to manage.  Friendless, afraid to go outside unless it is to run or work out, afraid to enroll to school and show my face.  Too fried right now to take a class online.  Afraid to apply for jobs or meet with someone.  But i'm usually feeling prepared to go out into the city and get started growing alone if I wasn't layed off anymore

are they free these days?

Edited by Clubs Are Trash

11 minutes ago, Clubs Are Trash said:

no.  I spent a few years going through the rehab sober living process though.  I had to do what it took to rebound from 2004-2012 and not pull any dirty tricks.

are they free these days?

I certainly don't live rent free.

44 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

lol this comes up every year and every year it makes me laugh but 1) that's not even jason derulo 2) that's not even at the met gala it was at cannes i believe.

I want to believe Jason Derulo fell at the Met Gala.

• Like 1

Just now, That One Guy said:

He's in Cats.  Jason Derulo is in the 2019 Tom Hooper adaptation of the musical Cats.

You know the words to my songs
No habla ingles
Our conversations ain't long
But you know what is

- Jason Derulo

• Like 1