Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

speaking of children ages 5-19 in elementary schools that have to spend years to be calmed down?, get one disgusting lunch in the afternoon (pizza) (and grapejuice), don't know how to write Haiku's, wake up with an alarm clock expecting to nap all day, and the shoes on hot pavement...

i'm about to watch THE SCORCH!  - Maze Runner 2: The Scorch Trials.

- this movie is intended for mature audiences

Edited by Slave Animal Rights

FUNimation Has Recently Acquired Manga Entertainment

https://animemojo.com/funimation/funimation-has-recently-acquired-manga-entertainment-a8311

Although DVD and Blu Ray is on its way out Manga UK, strangely enough, made the UK one of the cheapest places in the world to actually buy anime on physical media. 

I went to streaming and download some time ago, but this is interesting. I wonder what’ll become of it.

1 hour ago, DeeCee said:

Holy crap. 

I didn’t even know this existed. 

It is an Apple TV show. Who gives a hit? Nobody will ever know it existed at all.

• Like 1

This might be of interest to some on this board (US-ians only, I'm afraid)

Think I'll post this in the WE thread as well as I know there are some aspiring filmmakers on this board.

Am I the only one that remembers when we reached the height of cinematic stupidity a couple years back and they started re-releasing modern films but in black and white?

i think Logan was the one where people realised they were fucking morons for supporting the shit.

Edited by AJG
  • Haha 1